Post a reply

Arcaden Munich Open (Betfair ET 6) Qualifying !!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image
Monday 26th and Tuesday 27 of November at The World Snooker Academy,Sheffield

The Munich Open (ET 6) will be Played in Munich 4-6 of January But there's only Room for 32 Players in the Event so First its Qualifying in that well known Club in Germany World Snooker Academy, Sheffield.

its a real shame that two out of 5 Events on in Mainland Europe has needed to play Qualifiers in the UK Leaving many German Amateurs of which there are Quite a few unable to compete.

But anyway the Event Continues and sees players like Neil Robertson,Mark Selby,Shaun Murphy,Stephen Maguire and Ding Junhui making the trip over But World no 1 Judd Trump has decided not to try and Qualify..

There are some well known Amateurs in the Draw Kyren Wilson,Kacper Filipiak,Allan Taylor,Oliver Lines,Sam Craigie,Joe Swail,Reanne Evans and Lucky Vatnani

also in the draw is Amateur Player, Danish Musician and DJ Daniel Kandi.

Last 128 Matches includes

Mark Selby v Daniel Wells
Michael White v Scott Donaldson
Mark King v Kacper Filipiak
Marco Fu v Sean O'Sullivan
Ding Junhui v Cao Yupeng
Stuart Bingham v Zhang Anda
Mark Davis v Peter Ebdon
Dave Harold v Greg Davis
Tom Ford v Nigel Bond
Neil Robertson v Sam Craigie
Joe Swail v Jak Jones
Thepchaya Un-Nooh v Reanne Evans
Ryan Day v James Wattana
Steve Davis v Aditya Mehta
Pankaj Advani v Martin O'Donnell

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

This is a Eurosport Event and therefore will not be Streamed This Week

Re: Arcaden Munich Open (Betfair ET 6) Qualifying !!!

Postby Wildey

Monday 26th of November

9am

Kishan Hirani v Justin Astley
Ross Higgins v Henry Roper
Mark Selby v Daniel Wells
Michael White v Scott Donaldson
Marcus Campbell v Kyren Wilson
Jamie Jones v Ben Jones
Mark King v Kacper Filipiak
Rory McLeod v David Gilbert

Approx 11am

Craig Steadman v Michael Wasley
Marco Fu v Sean O'Sullivan
Ricky Walden v Christopher Keogan
Jamie Cope v Sam Baird
Joe Perry v Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon
Fergal O'Brien v Joel Walker
Liang Wenbo v Neal Jones
Ding Junhui v Cao Yupeng

Approx 1pm

Andrew Norman v Kishan Hirani/Justin Astley
Stuart Bingham v Zhang Anda
John J Astley v Passakorn Suwannawat
Tian Pengfei v Matthew Hudson
Jamie Burnett v Zak Zurety
Allan Taylor v Hassan Miah
Mark Davis v Peter Ebdon
Shaun Murphy v Chen Zhe

Approx 3pm

Simon Bedford v Liu Chuang
Xiao Guodong v Oliver Lines
Yu Delu v Daniel Kandi
Jimmy Robertson v Ross Higgins/Henry Roper
Dave Harold v Greg Davis
Michael Holt v Liam Monk
Robert Milkins v Michael Leslie
Tom Ford v Nigel Bond

Approx 5pm

Martin Gould v Ryan Causton
Anthony McGill v Varun Madan
Mark Selby/Daniel Wells v Michael White/Scott Donaldson
Marcus Campbell/Kyren Wilson v Jamie Jones/Ben Jones
Mark King/Kacper Filipiak v Rory McLeod/David Gilbert
Craig Steadman/Michael Wasley v Marco Fu/Sean O'Sullivan
Ricky Walden/Christopher Keogan v Jamie Cope/Sam Baird
Joe Perry/Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon v Fergal O'Brien/Joel Walker

Approx 7pm

Liang Wenbo/Neal Jones v Ding Junhui/Cao Yupeng
Andrew Norman/Kishan Hirani/Justin Astley v Stuart Bingham/Zhang Anda
John J Astley/Passakorn Suwannawat v Tian Pengfei/Matthew Hudson
Jamie Burnett/Zak Zurety v Allan Taylor/Hassan Miah
Mark Davis/Peter Ebdon v Shaun Murphy/Chen Zhe
Simon Bedford/Liu Chuang v Xiao Guodong/Oliver Lines
Yu Delu/Daniel Kandi v Jimmy Robertson/Ross Higgins/Henry Roper
Dave Harold/Greg Davis v Michael Holt/Liam Monk
Robert Milkins/Michael Leslie v Tom Ford/Nigel Bond
Martin Gould/Ryan Causton v Anthony McGill/Varun Madan

Postby Monique

I honestly can't understand why how people can be "excited" about this kind of event. It's played for a pittance, behind closed doors, it's not streamed. A lot of top players have given it a miss. If EPTCs are supposed to develop the game in Europe, then this one makes no sense as local amateurs are almost completely absent due to the fact qualifs are played in UK and, BTW, even UK amateurs aren't exactly flocking in for this one. And don't come about ES, they don't need this, they have broadcasted snooker all over the world since years.
Also, anyone having been in the Munich airport area in the dead of the winter will know there is nothing fancy about the place (and that's a serious understatement). It's cold, it's damp, it's depressing and by 8 pm everything is closed even most fast foods.

Postby Wildey

ill be 100% Honest i enjoy Behind closed door endless Results on Live scoring more than the Prem League

its more exciting and has more meaning.

Postby Wildey

Kishan Hirani 2-2 Justin Astley
Ross Higgins 4-0 Henry Roper
Mark Selby 4-0 Daniel Wells
Michael White 0-4 Scott Donaldson
Marcus Campbell 2-1 Kyren Wilson
Jamie Jones 4-0 Ben Jones
Mark King 4-0 Kacper Filipiak
Rory McLeod 2-2 David Gilbert

Postby SnookerFan

Monique wrote:I honestly can't understand why how people can be "excited" about this kind of event. It's played for a pittance, behind closed doors, it's not streamed. A lot of top players have given it a miss. If EPTCs are supposed to develop the game in Europe, then this one makes no sense as local amateurs are almost completely absent due to the fact qualifs are played in UK and, BTW, even UK amateurs aren't exactly flocking in for this one. And don't come about ES, they don't need this, they have broadcasted snooker all over the world since years.
Also, anyone having been in the Munich airport area in the dead of the winter will know there is nothing fancy about the place (and that's a serious understatement). It's cold, it's damp, it's depressing and by 8 pm everything is closed even most fast foods.

Snooker hatah! :grrr:

Postby Monique

Wild WC wrote:ill be 100% Honest i enjoy Behind closed door endless Results on Live scoring more than the Prem League

its more exciting and has more meaning.

Each their own, but for me this is as pointless as it comes and ranking points attached won't change it.
Premier League offers good money, good crowds, television exposure and is very well organised. That's what pros are looking for, because at the end of the day, ranking points don't pay your bills and don't put bread on the table.
Some don't like the shot-clock. So be it. For me it's a variant of the game that has its own merits and asks for a different approach than the classic game, but I enjoy it just as much. It's no different to chess v blitz chess, or classic scrabble v duplicate scrabble. Different challenges.
Sometimes the PL produces a low quality match, as it did in the Judd v Neil SF. But then so does the classic snooker. The Crucible first round between Rory and Ricky was one of the worst ever snooker experience I had. And don't come and tell me it was exciting. It was painful from minute one to finish. Especially when you are on your feet in a dark claustrophobic snapper box, with your finger on your camera button waiting for Rory to play and screaming inside your head "FFS man hit that ball!"

Postby Wildey

i just don't see any point at all in the PL Any-more

its not a Major it helps nothing towards financing lower rank players ,Snooker Legends takes snooker Round the Country to the Public let them do that So what's the point ?

ill tell you its indulgence nothing else hence Why Mark Allen and Shaun Murphy gives their cash from it to people that really needs it.

the Cash from this would be better spent on improving PTC Conditions and Make the Sport better instead of lining the Pockets of the Rich

on Thursday nights id rather watch twitter tweeting Amateur Round results than the PL i just don't get it at all any more.

Postby Monique

As I said, each their own. However if you believe that EPTC help financing the low ranked players, you're very naïve. With a few exception they are losing money on those and are forced to play in them because of the ranking points. It's ruining them more than it helps them considering the travel expenses. Even Ben Woollaston after winning one acknowledged that it didn't cover his expenses for the season. What they do is just providing a cheap way for WSA to fulfill their contractual obligations towards Perform and ES. I'd rather have the money spent on those pointless events invested in proper ranking events, if only 2 of them in Europe, with proper prize money. As for the Legends, it's no on television, it's not even streamed, it's not the top players playing neither. So it doesn't compare to the PL in any way.

Postby Wildey

Monday 26th of November

9am

Kishan Hirani 2-4 Justin Astley
Ross Higgins 4-0 Henry Roper
Mark Selby 4-0 Daniel Wells
Michael White 0-4 Scott Donaldson
Marcus Campbell 3-4 Kyren Wilson
Jamie Jones 4-0 Ben Jones
Mark King 4-0 Kacper Filipiak
Rory McLeod 4-2 David Gilbert

Approx 11am

Craig Steadman 3-1 Michael Wasley
Marco Fu 1-0 Sean O'Sullivan
Ricky Walden 2-1 Christopher Keogan
Jamie Cope 2-4 Sam Baird
Joe Perry 1-4 Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon
Fergal O'Brien 1-0 Joel Walker
Liang Wenbo 4-0 Neal Jones
Ding Junhui 0-0 Cao Yupeng

Postby Wildey

Monique wrote:As I said, each their own. However if you believe that EPTC help financing the low ranked players, you're very naïve. With a few exception they are losing money on those and are forced to play in them because of the ranking points. It's ruining them more than it helps them considering the travel expenses. Even Ben Woollaston after winning one acknowledged that it didn't cover his expenses for the season. What they do is just providing a cheap way for WSA to fulfill their contractual obligations towards Perform and ES. I'd rather have the money spent on those pointless events invested in proper ranking events, if only 2 of them in Europe, with proper prize money. As for the Legends, it's no on television, it's not even streamed, it's not the top players playing neither. So it doesn't compare to the PL in any way.

AS you say each to their own and as for Ben Woollaston one Result should not cover expenses for a whole season but it should Help him for the immediate Future then he needs to get good results in other events there after.

and regarding PTC i know some lose money mon thats why i said Money Party Poker/Hearn's Matchroom waste on PL Could be better used on making PTC Better events i know they are different tournaments but i see the PL as a Get Rich quick scheme for the Already Rich.

and a Good Suggestion ive heard Why wont the PL Players Sponsor Lower Rank players that starting out on a career and Give The money to them.....make this thing with some sort of point to it.

Postby Monique

Why should they do that wild? Nobody did it for them. They earned what they earned through hard work, because, as talented as you might be, you don't become a successful sportsman if you don't put the work in. It just doesn't happen.
To me the thing to change is that every player winning his first match in every event should cover their reasonable expenses for it and if that means that most PTCs disappear, as well as things like the Australian Open, I'm all for it until they sort it out. It's a crying shame that in a tournament as prestigious as the UK, first round winners get NOTHINg for their efforts.
One reason why I'm FOR the money list is because, once that is into place, it will force sponsors to put enough money in their events otherwise they won't get any sort of line-up to attract the crowds or the broadcasters. It will mean the end of selling the game cheap and blackmailing players - at all stages of their career - into playing, winning and still lose money.

Postby Wildey

monique with respect and i don't want to argue with you but why should Snooker finance their careers Barry Hearn never forced them to become Pros.

if you say why should the Rich players do it Why should the Sport do it as you say Work Hard and get there on their own that what Higgins and Ronnie did,

if players dont give something back to the sport that made them why should anyone else bother.

Postby Wildey

Monday 26th of November

Approx 11am

Craig Steadman 3-4 Michael Wasley
Marco Fu 4-1 Sean O'Sullivan
Ricky Walden 4-1 Christopher Keogan
Jamie Cope 2-4 Sam Baird
Joe Perry 1-4 Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon
Fergal O'Brien 2-4 Joel Walker
Liang Wenbo 4-0 Neal Jones
Ding Junhui 4-2 Cao Yupeng

Approx 1pm

Andrew Norman 0-1 Justin Astley
Stuart Bingham 0-0 Zhang Anda
John J Astley 0-2 Passakorn Suwannawat
Tian Pengfei 4-0 Matthew Hudson
Jamie Burnett 0-0 Zak Zurety
Allan Taylor 4-0 Hassan Miah
Mark Davis 0-0 Peter Ebdon
Shaun Murphy 0-0 Chen Zhe

Approx 3pm

Yu Delu v Daniel Kandi
Jimmy Robertson v Ross Higgins
Dave Harold v Greg Davis
Michael Holt v Liam Monk
Tom Ford v Nigel Bond

Approx 5pm

Mark Selby v Scott Donaldson
Kyren Wilson v Jamie Jones
Mark King v Rory McLeod
Michael Wasley v Marco Fu
Ricky Walden v Sam Baird
Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon v Fergal O'Brien/Joel Walker

Approx 7pm

Liang Wenbo v Ding Junhui
Andrew Norman/Justin Astley v Stuart Bingham/Zhang Anda
John J Astley/Passakorn Suwannawat v Tian Pengfei
Jamie Burnett/Zak Zurety v Allan Taylor
Mark Davis/Peter Ebdon v Shaun Murphy/Chen Zhe
Yu Delu/Daniel Kandi v Jimmy Robertson/Ross Higgins

Postby Alpha

Monique wrote:Why should they do that wild? Nobody did it for them. They earned what they earned through hard work, because, as talented as you might be, you don't become a successful sportsman if you don't put the work in. It just doesn't happen.
To me the thing to change is that every player winning his first match in every event should cover their reasonable expenses for it and if that means that most PTCs disappear, as well as things like the Australian Open, I'm all for it until they sort it out. It's a crying shame that in a tournament as prestigious as the UK, first round winners get NOTHINg for their efforts.
One reason why I'm FOR the money list is because, once that is into place, it will force sponsors to put enough money in their events otherwise they won't get any sort of line-up to attract the crowds or the broadcasters. It will mean the end of selling the game cheap and blackmailing players - at all stages of their career - into playing, winning and still lose money.

I think it would be a shame to see the PTC's disappear completely, especially the ones in Europe. Unfortunately the money just doesn't seem to be there to support a full second ranker in Europe, so these events in spite of the generally poor organisation and lack of a proper prize fund, do build on the interest in Europe, so that one day there can be more ranking events on the Continent.
More than can be said for the PL donkey doo, or the self serving Snooker Legends.

Postby Monique

Wild WC wrote:monique with respect and i don't want to argue with you but why should Snooker finance their careers Barry Hearn never forced them to become Pros.

if you say why should the Rich players do it Why should the Sport do it as you say Work Hard and get there on their own that what Higgins and Ronnie did,

if players dont give something back to the sport that made them why should anyone else bother.

I entirely agree that snooker shouldn't finance their career, but if they win they should earn money, not lose money. And there is no reason why they should finance snooker neither. It's for the sponsors, the broadcasters and the general public to pay right money for the product they get.
They do give a lot back to the sport by playing to the best of their ability, providing entertainment and excitement. That's why in my view, events that nobody can watch are pointless. It's their job, and if they can't make a decent living out of it, the sport will suffer as much as they do. It requires years of efforts to become a good pro. They are not disposable whatever some might think. And who, as a parent, will support their kid to take on a career that involves high risk and poor reward?

Postby Monique

Alpha wrote:
Monique wrote:Why should they do that wild? Nobody did it for them. They earned what they earned through hard work, because, as talented as you might be, you don't become a successful sportsman if you don't put the work in. It just doesn't happen.

I think it would be a shame to see the PTC's disappear completely, especially the ones in Europe. Unfortunately the money just doesn't seem to be there to support a full second ranker in Europe, so these events in spite of the generally poor organisation and lack of a proper prize fund, do build on the interest in Europe, so that one day there can be more ranking events on the Continent.
More than can be said for the PL donkey doo, or the self serving Snooker Legends.

The ignorance of most UK residents regarding the state of snooker in Europe infuriates me. Snooker has been big in Belgium, Netherlands and Germany since the 80th. We have a lot of leagues and our amateurs have been present and scoring in amateur competition for many years. If you don't believe me, fair enough, ask Janie Watkins. It's the UK centric organisation of the MT that has prevented European players to break through. How many amateurs from the UK could have afforded it if Pontins was in Germany rather than in Wales? Not many, I reckon, as most amateurs have a regular job to support themselves and their family. The interest in Europe is there and has been there for years. There is no need to build it. And contrary to most UK residents, we, European, will travel and cross borders to see live snooker.
It's Eurosport, not the PTCs that's the key factor to snooker exposure in Europe.
The PL brings snooker in parts of the UK where it's not played anymore. It gives players good money, good exposure and enjoyment. It certainly does more for snooker than any PTC played in the Academy.
As for the Legends, it's a private endeavour that takes no resources out of the MT and gives a bunch of players from yesteryears the opportunity to play, enjoy the buzz and earn money. What's wrong with that? They are not in competition with any of the MT events.

Postby Wildey

i do infact agree with you they should earn but the problem i see is it will take time to reach that sort of level where snooker can afford to do that.

money rankings will not be the answer because the cash isn't in europe to support snooker at the moment sponsors will have to see commitment from players to make that a reality but it wont happen overnight patience is a virtue on this.

by putting on PTC and the success they have in Europe hopefully a Real money Bag sponsor will come forward and invest real cash in to them But until then PTC is the only option.

what's the alternative

Snooker Season with

World
UK
Masters
and
5 Chinese Events

Postby Wildey

Monique

it doesn't Matter how popular Snooker is in Belgium until a Belgium sponsor puts their money where their mouth is what can anyone do to put on Tournaments ?

i know PTC

Postby Monique

World,
UK
Masters
4 Chinese events
German Masters
Belgian Open
Welsh Open
Scottish Masters
Irish Masters
PL.

That's as many rankers than there ever was in the golden years of the 80th and 90th, more actually.
You told us numerous times that both Hendry and Davis suffered burn out at times with such a calendar (and less traveling). That's as much as anyone can play over a season and maintain their standard.

There is no need for the PTCs at all. It's a waste of money that could be better used.

Let's go for a flat structure, with every win rewarded, tournaments played in one go from round 1 on at venues, no other protection for seeds other than being kept apart in round 1 as it is other sports and a full roling system updated after each event. The reward for ranking being to be able to stay on the tour at the end of the season and be invited in lucrative invitationals for the top boys (those invitationals shouldn't count towards ranking)

Postby Wildey

But you really cant say German because Prize money in that Great event is pittance despite the Success of it because no sponsors are Available to inject large amount of money

The Welsh open the same

the Scottish scene and Irish scene is at such a low ebb they had to get in on the PTC Scene just to get back on the map.

Barry Hearn can put on those events you mentioned Probably with £30,000 first prize if they Lucky at the Moment

and when Money Ranking comes in how many top players will play in them for that so they will just die?

Monique im sorry but you want to run before you can walk PTC is the only and i do mean only option at the moment in a very long journey to build this sport up.

Postby Alpha

Monique wrote:
Alpha wrote:

The ignorance of most UK residents regarding the state of snooker in Europe infuriates me. Snooker has been big in Belgium, Netherlands and Germany since the 80th. We have a lot of leagues and our amateurs have been present and scoring in amateur competition for many years. If you don't believe me, fair enough, ask Janie Watkins. It's the UK centric organisation of the MT that has prevented European players to break through. How many amateurs from the UK could have afforded it if Pontins was in Germany rather than in Wales? Not many, I reckon, as most amateurs have a regular job to support themselves and their family. The interest in Europe is there and has been there for years. There is no need to build it. And contrary to most UK residents, we, European, will travel and cross borders to see live snooker.
It's Eurosport, not the PTCs that's the key factor to snooker exposure in Europe.
The PL brings snooker in parts of the UK where it's not played anymore. It gives players good money, good exposure and enjoyment. It certainly does more for snooker than any PTC played in the Academy.
As for the Legends, it's a private endeavour that takes no resources out of the MT and gives a bunch of players from yesteryears the opportunity to play, enjoy the buzz and earn money. What's wrong with that? They are not in competition with any of the MT events.

The UK centric organization of the Main Tour has prevented players from all over the world from breaking through. If nothing else, the EPTC's and the APTC's are giving international players the opportunity to change that.
It's all well and good having strong amateur leagues in Europe but where are the pros coming from if they do not have an opportunity to test themselves against the best? Why have so few European pros made an impact until now?
Please do not patronize me. I am well aware of the interest in Europe but that means nothing without the players coming through to make it mean something.

Postby Wildey

Monday 26th of November

Approx 1pm

Andrew Norman 1-3 Justin Astley
Stuart Bingham 3-0 Zhang Anda
John J Astley 3-3 Passakorn Suwannawat
Tian Pengfei 4-0 Matthew Hudson
Jamie Burnett 3-1 Zak Zurety
Allan Taylor 4-0 Hassan Miah
Mark Davis 3-0 Peter Ebdon
Shaun Murphy 4-0 Chen Zhe

Approx 3pm

Yu Delu v Daniel Kandi
Jimmy Robertson v Ross Higgins
Dave Harold v Greg Davis
Michael Holt 1-0 Liam Monk
Tom Ford v Nigel Bond

Approx 5pm

Mark Selby v Scott Donaldson
Kyren Wilson v Jamie Jones
Mark King v Rory McLeod
Michael Wasley v Marco Fu
Ricky Walden v Sam Baird
Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon v Joel Walker

Approx 7pm

Liang Wenbo v Ding Junhui
Andrew Norman/Justin Astley v Stuart Bingham/Zhang Anda
John J Astley/Passakorn Suwannawat v Tian Pengfei
Jamie Burnett/Zak Zurety v Allan Taylor
Mark Davis/Peter Ebdon v Shaun Murphy
Yu Delu/Daniel Kandi v Jimmy Robertson/Ross Higgins

Postby Monique

Well, wild we will have to agree to disagree on that.
I'm convinced that if there was a money list, sponsors would put more money in the game, which they don't do currently precisely because of the PTCs and the ranking blackmail that guarantees a top line-up at cheap price.

Just think about this analogy. Suppose that a chain of supermarket allows you to buy quality clothes at a price below what it costs to produce them in a fair market. The one who will suffer - to make it sustainable - will be the underpaid workers who actually make those clothes or produce the fabric, they are the bottom of the economics chain.. This isn't right by any means, but you, as a customer are not aware of that and you will see no reason to pay more, if you can have it cheap. And there is no way you will be prepared to see the price go up for no obvious reason. Why would you? So there is no way that those clothes can be produced in a fairer way in the future and the workers properly paid. That's exactly how PTCs and current rankings work. As long as they will be available, sponsors will not have any incentive to increase their contribution and they won't. Why would they indeed? They get what they want for cheap.
If the sponsors are not prepared to make the effort, then the right question is about the marketing of the game. Selling it cheap won't solve the problem. One problem snooker has in Europe, in my opinion, is that it relies far too much on its traditional sponsors base, betting companies in the first place. Betting is not huge in most European countries, it's even strictly controlled in some of them. In Belgium for instance sites like bet365 are blocked. Remember in Poland, advertising for Betfair had to be taken down. That's were thinking efforts should be made. In developing an image of the game, ties and associations that are more adapted to the local markets in order to boost sponsoring.
Again it's nothing new in economics. Chains like M&S, Zara, the Body Shop, Carrefour, Tesco are international. However you won't find exactly the same products everywhere. What is on offer, as well as adds campaigns are tailored made for local markets.

Postby Monique

Alpha wrote:
Monique wrote:
Alpha wrote:

The UK centric organization of the Main Tour has prevented players from all over the world from breaking through. If nothing else, the EPTC's and the APTC's are giving international players the opportunity to change that.
It's all well and good having strong amateur leagues in Europe but where are the pros coming from if they do not have an opportunity to test themselves against the best? Why have so few European pros made an impact until now?
Please do not patronize me. I am well aware of the interest in Europe but that means nothing without the players coming through to make it mean something.

Well this is the Munich Open and qualifs are held in UK, as were/are the qualifs for the Gdynia Open, German Masters or Chinese events. That's part of my points about this particular event being pointless. There are next to none German players in it.

Postby Wildey

OK Monique take the UK Championship how about this as a Module then using the exact UK Prize pot as this year but distributed slightly Differently.

Last 96 £300= £4,800
Last 80 £500= £8,000
Last 64 £3,000=£32,000
Last 48 £6,000= £88,000
Last 32 £8,000= £120,000
Last 16 £11,000=£88,000
Q F £17,000 =£68,000
SF £25,000= £50,000
R Up £50,000= £50,000
Winner £110,000 =£110,000