Post a reply

The Masters Draw and Format and Sponsored by Betfair !

Postby Wildey

Betfair Sponsors the Masters

http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/NewsAr ... 46,00.html

Draw

http://www.worldsnooker.com/staticFiles ... 546,00.pdf

The Big one at the Top Ding Junhui taking on Defending Champion Neil Robertson

The Masters wont be until mid January AND No Stephen Lee it looks very serious for him

Re: The Masters Draw and Format and Sponsored by Betfair !

Postby Wildey

£150,000 has stood as Frist Prize for the Winner of the Masters since 2008

This season The winner of the Masters will Pocket £175,000 its Still short of the £210,000 won by Mark Williams in 2003 but following the Departure of Tabaco Sponsorship Paul Hunter in 2004 Received £100,000 but since then its been on the way back up.

Postby Skullman

Jewell wrote:Without Ronnie there, I'm tempted to call this a tin-pot event but I won't as I'm actually quite looking forward to it.

It will be interesting to see which part of his reputation Judd will enhance during this tournament.

Everything can't be a tin pot event and it's not like Ronnie did a great deal last time.

Think Judd will into some contreversy or the other here. It's always at the BBC events. Probably somethingto do with his hangers-on.

Postby SnookerFan

AttitudeCarter or LuckyTrump? wrote:Looking forward to the Semi Finals

Mark Davis v Ricky Walden and Stuart Bingham v Barry Hawkins potentially.

On a more serious note Trump v Robertson possible final. Sounds better.

It's becoming quite the rivalry. :-D

Postby Witz78

sundaygirl wrote:Hoping to go all day Saturday and see both semi finals plus probably Matthew's first round match :hyper:

you surely aint hooking up with loverboy again this year are you? :irk:

you obviously prefer your guys more like John Prescott than John Travolta :dizzy:

Postby SnookerFan

simplysnooker wrote:Hoping to get a few people together and go down for Robertson/Ding on the first Sunday. Anyone know the website to get tickets from?

I'm seeing that one. :D (That's enough to put you off.)

I booked them through See Tickets. (You can book them on the website, but World Snooker has a phone number if you'd prefer telephone bookings.) Ticketmaster probably sell them too.

Postby simplysnooker

SnookerFan wrote:
simplysnooker wrote:Hoping to get a few people together and go down for Robertson/Ding on the first Sunday. Anyone know the website to get tickets from?

I'm seeing that one. :D (That's enough to put you off.)

I booked them through See Tickets. (You can book them on the website, but World Snooker has a phone number if you'd prefer telephone bookings.) Ticketmaster probably sell them too.

I'll look for another game then (only joking :D )

Ok cheers pal, will check it out.