Post a reply

Re: snooker player look alikes

Postby Smart

I've played this game before rocket-ron and I have to warn you mate I am fookin superb at the looky-likey game. Thats my honest appraisal of myself.

I will revisit this thread and blow you to smitherines. Be warned - I am Siberias top WUM. <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:I've played this game before rocket-ron and I have to warn you mate I am fookin superb at the looky-likey game. Thats my honest appraisal of myself.

I will revisit this thread and blow you to smitherines. Be warned - I am Siberias top WUM. <ok>

Thats ok its no game to me just a bit of fun, I look forward to seeing more pics

Postby Iranu

Image Image

Karl Pilkington -------------------------------------------------------------- Darren Morgan

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:I've played this game before rocket-ron and I have to warn you mate I am fookin superb at the looky-likey game. Thats my honest appraisal of myself.

I thought you was gona blow me to smitherines?? :wave: :wave:

Postby Iranu

StalinESQ wrote:Consider yourself temporarily pardoned - seeing as my laptop does not have the "copy and paste" function at the moment. So doing this type of activity is pretty much impossible. <laugh>

As Arnie said "I'll be back " :wave:

Try dragging the pictures into the comment box. :)

Postby Smart

Iranu wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:Consider yourself temporarily pardoned - seeing as my laptop does not have the "copy and paste" function at the moment. So doing this type of activity is pretty much impossible. <laugh>

Try dragging the pictures into the comment box. :)

thanks Iranu - I'll try that now. <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

Right then smarty pants lets see what your capable of, no excuses now <ok>

Postby Smart

you were warned R-ron <laugh> :D rofl

I have copy and paste back now, I am armed and dangerous. :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Cheesyman99 wrote:

I reckon the guy rapping from 2:51 looks like a cool version of Graeme Dott

I thought Graeme Dott was the cool version of Grame Dott. <laugh>