Post a reply

LiveWorldsnooker.TV

Postby Wildey

LiveWorldsnooker.tv was Launched very Tamely on 1st of August 2011 since then they have Covered All Proffesional Events apart from APTC 1 (for some reason)

for People in Eurosport or TV Coverage Areas its been More Restricted However Since it Launch its Covered these events to everyone
2011 Shanghai Masters Qualifying at WSA 4 Days on 2 tables 12 Sessions
2011 PTC 2 at SWSA 3 days on 2 tables 18 sessions
2011 PTC 3 at WSA 3 days on 2 tables 18 sessions
2011 PTC 5 at WSA 3 days on 2 tables 18 sessions
2011 PTC 7 at SWSA 3 days on 2 tables 18 sessions
2011 UK Qualifying at SWSA 4 days on 2 tables 8 sessions
2011 PTC 10 at WSA 3 days on 2 tables 18 sessions
2012 German Masters Qualifiers at WSA 4 days on 2 tables 12 sessions
2012 Welsh Open Qualifiers at WSA 4 days on 2 tables 12 sessions
2012 World Open Qualifiers at WSA 4 days on 2 tables 12 sessions
2012 Championship League at Crondon Park 16 days on 2 tables 208 Sessions
2012 China Open Qualifiers at WSA 4 days on 2 tables 12 Sessions
2012 World Championship Qualifying at EIS 8 days on 2 tables 24 sessions
2012 Wuxi Classic Qualifying at WSA 4 days on 2 tables 12 sessions
2012 Australian Open Qualifying at WSA 4 days on 2 tables 12 sessions
2012 UKPTC 1 at SWSA 3 days on 2 tables 18 sessions
2012 UKPTC 2 at SWSA 3 days on 2 tables 18 sessions
2012 International Championship Qualifying at WSA 4 days on 2 tables 12 Sessions

So in just over a year there's Been 18 Events thats Been Covered by Liveworldsnooker.tv in association with Perform

81 Days of Snooker

126 sessions of PTC
128 sessions of Ranking Qualifiers
208 sessions of Championship League Snooker
462 total of Streaming sessions

and god knows how many frames that's been streamed

all of that has cost me about £25 about 6p a session i know it can be seen for free however i think that's value for money so that the service that's provided continues for many years to come.

just remember fromsport only has access to the pictures provided from Liveworldsnooker.tv

if Live World Snooker decides not enough people are paying for it in another 4 years of the existing contract they might not bother putting cameras to stream Matches.

Re: LiveWorldsnooker.TV

Postby Roland

Used in conjunction with Eurosport Player and you won't miss a thing when there's a snooker tournament on. Totally agree Wild, this should be supported and not ripped off by going to sites like Fromsport. Save that for SkySports things like the Premier Shitclock League.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Used in conjunction with Eurosport Player and you won't miss a thing when there's a snooker tournament on. Totally agree Wild, this should be supported and not ripped off by going to sites like Fromsport. Save that for SkySports things like the Premier Shitclock League.

im a sky subscriber and have been for years and first week of the PL i tried to tune in to Sky player as of right because im a subscriber and guess what because im in Denmark it was not available in my region but how else were i going to watch it apart from fromsport so that what i did.

but suerly if you are a subscriber they have my name and card number so buck me why does it matter what part of the world i am if i have a computer i should be able to watch it.

im going back to wales on saturday and ill let the chameleons know all this.

Postby Smart

Wild WC wrote:
Sonny wrote:Used in conjunction with Eurosport Player and you won't miss a thing when there's a snooker tournament on. Totally agree Wild, this should be supported and not ripped off by going to sites like Fromsport. Save that for SkySports things like the Premier Shitclock League.

im a sky subscriber and have been for years and first week of the PL i tried to tune in to Sky player as of right because im a subscriber and guess what because im in Denmark it was not available in my region but how else were i going to watch it apart from fromsport so that what i did.

but suerly if you are a subscriber they have my name and card number so buck me why does it matter what part of the world i am if i have a computer i should be able to watch it.

rofl thief rofl

fromsport :D

Postby Andre147

Smart wrote:
Wild WC wrote:

but suerly if you are a subscriber they have my name and card number so little kitten me why does it matter what part of the world i am if i have a computer i should be able to watch it.

rofl thief rofl

Unfortunately, not all people are like you Wild or Sonny, who can afford to pay that kind of service. If I could, I would be the first to do it, but if I can't then yeah Smart,

FROMSPORT :D :D :D :happy: :happy: :happy: <cool> <cool> <cool>

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Smart wrote:
Wild WC wrote:

but suerly if you are a subscriber they have my name and card number so little kitten me why does it matter what part of the world i am if i have a computer i should be able to watch it.

rofl thief rofl

Unfortunately, not all people are like you Wild or Sonny, who can afford to pay that kind of service. If I could, I would be the first to do it, but if I can't then yeah Smart,

FROMSPORT :D :D :D :happy: :happy: :happy: <cool> <cool> <cool>

25 bucking quid a year buck me a tramp eating from a dustbin can afford that you skin flint.
Last edited by Wildey on 04 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Roland

One of the comments of the year <laugh>

Postby Wildey

what people have to realize streaming isn't a right its a privilege and it wont continue unless people dig deep in to their pockets.

i have no qualms using fromsport and i wouldn't really care if i watched all the coverage on fromsport (although Live World Snooker stream is miles better) but i help fund the fact fromsport can steal it.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:25 bucking quid a year buck me a tramp eating from a dustbin can afford that you skin flint.

Would the tramp have easy access to the internet?

Postby Roland

Ahh it's been edited. Oh well, Mr Wild is learning about his use of language :bowdown:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild WC wrote:25 bucking quid a year buck me a tramp eating from a dustbin can afford that you skin flint.

Would the tramp have easy access to the internet?

no but saying stuff like its ok for wild and sonny you can afford it is stupid.

it costs more than that a month for basic sky package OR £145.50 a year to watch the BBC.

surely anyone can scrape together about 60p a week or buck me britain is in as worst a state as ethiopia so why the buck do we have Bob Geldoff begging for money every few years or Terry Wogan saying children in need.

Postby Roland

Andre isn't from GB though and I think she's quite young too, that right Andre?

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:Andre isn't from GB though and I think she's quite young too, that right Andre?

Stop confusing the issue by trying to determine the facts. :grrr:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Andre isn't from GB though and I think she's quite young too, that right Andre?

a she ??

i always thought she was a he lol

yea but christ when i was 10 i spend more than 60p a week on Bubble Gum that was 30+ years ago

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:

a she ??

yea but christ when i was 10 i spend more than 60p a week on Bubble Gum that was 30+ years ago

Rich bastard!

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild WC wrote:

a she ??

Rich bastard!

Whats Rich about that you Croydon Bastard ?

buck me cut down on a can of Lager a week you are healthier and get Liveworldsnooker.tv Easy.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:Whats Rich about that you Croydon Bastard ?

buck me cut down on a can of Lager a week you are healthier and get Liveworldsnooker.tv Easy.

It was a joke. No need to lose your temper. I worry about your blood pressure sometimes. rofl

Also, any lager that costs 60p a can aint worth drinking. Especially for us social high flyers in Croydon. :D

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:

It was a joke. No need to lose your temper. I worry about your blood pressure sometimes. rofl

Also, any lager that costs 60p a can aint worth drinking. Especially for us social high flyers in Croydon. :D

i was joking myself you trigger happy keyboard sausage :-)

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

i was joking myself you trigger happy keyboard sausage :-)

GRRRRRRRRRRRR! :grrr:

Postby Smart

to be perfectly frank, the choices made by streamers / WSA are shocking at best - so fromsport will always be the best option, rather than pay for something I do not wish to watch

I am a Sky subscriber and happily pay it each month as the coverage of all sports is excellent, barring snooker which I choose not to watch, as it is the bastardised version. :wave:

Postby Andre147

Wild WC wrote:

a she ??

rofl rofl rofl <doh> <doh> <doh>

Yeah I'm not from GB,and I'm not a she either rofl <doh> :chuckle:

But yeah Wild maybe you're right, I spend money on other things which could be used to pay the WSnooker live streaming system, namely ps3 games <cool> :evilgrin: <cool> but I don't care in all honestly, if I can watch it on fromsport then great, if not then hell with it... the world won't end because I didn't watch a snooker match... unless Ronnie plays :evilgrin: :pal: :john:

Postby Roland

I always thought you were a girl, but there you go. Such is the internet.

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:
Wild WC wrote:

a she ??

rofl rofl rofl <doh> <doh> <doh>

Yeah I'm not from GB,and I'm not a she either rofl <doh> :chuckle:

But yeah Wild maybe you're right, I spend money on other things which could be used to pay the WSnooker live streaming system, namely ps3 games <cool> :evilgrin: <cool> but I don't care in all honestly, if I can watch it on fromsport then great, if not then hell with it... the world won't end because I didn't watch a snooker match... unless Ronnie plays :evilgrin: :pal: :john:

No the World wont End but this is what Snooker fans been crying out for Years since ive been online anyway and with Lack of Suport from so called Snooker Fans it will End in just over 3 Years Time mark my word.

BTW World Wont end if you dont play ps3 either <ok>

Postby Cheesyman99

I pay for it, but if Perform (the company) want everyone else to, they need to make matches available On Demand, give us some proper HD quality (we're in 2012 now), and have commentary for every match

Postby Wildey

Cheesyman99 wrote:I pay for it, but if Perform (the company) want everyone else to, they need to make matches available On Demand, give us some proper HD quality (we're in 2012 now), and have commentary for every match

having commentary for every match depends how much subscribe if they haven't got the cash they cant pay commentators. already they cut back from 2 days of commentary for ranking qualifiers to 1.

regarding on demand yes they could do that but that's a very small thing christ its dirt cheap as it is.

Postby Roland

I prefer it without commentary to be honest

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I prefer it without commentary to be honest

me 2

Phil Yates is manageable on sky with a co commentator but on his own he just cant shut up and talks endless rubbish.

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:I always thought you were a girl, but there you go. Such is the internet.

rofl rofl That sounds like a mistake I'd make.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Sonny wrote:I always thought you were a girl, but there you go. Such is the internet.

rofl rofl That sounds like a mistake I'd make.

i bet you once visited dog kennels and thought you was in a brothel lol

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:i bet you once visited dog kennels and thought you was in a brothel lol

After that Staffordshire Bull Terrier went for my nuts, it's not a mistake I'll make twice.