Post a reply

UK Players Tour Championship 1 Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Amateur Rounds Wednesday 18th and Thursday 19th of July at SWSA, Gloucester
Main Draw Friday 20th~Sunday 22nd of July at SWSA, Gloucester

The PTC Series is back for its 3rd Year and has now left it UK Home at the World Snooker Academy and Up Rooted to better Facilities at the SWSA in Gloucester where 90 Pros and 88 Amateurs will be Battling it out over 5 days for a first Prize of £10,000.

Defnding PTC Grand Final Champion Stephen Lee will be starting out against either Craig Barber or John Sutton on Saturday 21st of July.

Also in Action are World No 1 Mark Selby,UK Champion Judd Trump,twice World Champion Mark Williams, Crucible Debutants Luca Brecel and Cao Yupeng and the Ever Popular Jimmy White.

With Joe Swail taking his place in the Draw as a Amateur Having Droped Off Tour Last Season

Not Playing are Current World Champion Ronnie O`Sullivan and Former World Champions John Higgins and Neil Robertson as Well as Twice UK Champion Ding Junhui.

Pick of the Last 128 Matches Are

Alan McManus v Chen Zhe
Dechawat Poomjaeng v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh
Dave Harold v Daniel Wells
James Wattana v Michael Wasley
Steve Davis v Zhang Anda
Liang Wenbo v Tian Pengfei
Liam Highfield v Scott Donaldson
Ryan Day v Sean O’Sullivan
Fergal O’Brien v Floyd Ziegler
Jimmy White v Tony Drago
Stuart Bingham v Cao Yupeng
Graeme Dott v Luca Brecel

DRAW

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: UK Players Tour Championship 1 Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby kenneth79

Again no Hossein in the draw. Really hope he gets whatever it is sorted thats keeping him out of these events. The Iranian impressed in the 6 Reds before his exit to trump. Aside from Hossein only expected no shows , ie. Jogia, Hendry and some secure top 16ers.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:I only saw half a frame so the only impression I have is that he looks like an Iranian David Walliams

He is Raw makes Basic Mistakes Tactically but He can play if only he gets his bottom over here and Play.

Whatever the problem is its a shambles He Qualified for the Main Tour in 2011 by beating Lee Walker to become World Amataur Champion.

Whats gone on between then and now ?

Postby hendry_fan

Smart wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Smart wrote:
MarkSelbyNo1Fan wrote:I am his No1 Fan after all.

you and Mukesh and Sonny :love:

:no: Forgetting someone?

snookerfan <ok>

Smart,you,ve forgotten me too!.

Now that Hendrys retired,i have to find a new player to be my favourite,i was gonna become a Ronnie fan but the silly dumpling has taken a 6 months break!!.John Higgins has taken a time out too :fart: :td: <laugh>

So,i think i will join some of the others and be a Selby fan!. :-D

OOOOPS,jeez,i,m not fully awake yet,how on earth could i forget Peter Ebdon!,i could become an Ebdon fan.,hmmmm,i dunno who to pick between these 2!,Selby or Ebdon!.<laugh>

Postby Wildey

Starting 20th of July there's 30 Sessions of Snooker on 2 Tables 59 Matches possible to View in 8 Days on Live World Snooker.TV For less than 10p a session.

Value for Money.

Postby Smart

Wild WC wrote:Starting 20th of July there's 30 Sessions of Snooker on 2 Tables 59 Matches possible to View in 8 Days on Live World Snooker.TV For less than 10p a session.

Value for Money.

fromsport = 59 matches in 8 days for 0.00p per session

Value, just electric and internet connection required <ok>

Postby John From London Town

kenneth79 wrote:Again no Hossein in the draw. Really hope he gets whatever it is sorted thats keeping him out of these events. The Iranian impressed in the 6 Reds before his exit to trump. Aside from Hossein only expected no shows , ie. Jogia, Hendry and some secure top 16ers.

The owner of the Snooker Club I have a knock in is from Iran & speaks very highly of Hossein saying he's the real deal. He's trying to sign him up but The Grove are also in discussions with him.

Postby Smart

John From London Town wrote:
kenneth79 wrote:Again no Hossein in the draw. Really hope he gets whatever it is sorted thats keeping him out of these events. The Iranian impressed in the 6 Reds before his exit to trump. Aside from Hossein only expected no shows , ie. Jogia, Hendry and some secure top 16ers.

The owner of the Snooker Club I have a knock in is from Iran & speaks very highly of Hossein saying he's the real deal. He's trying to sign him up but The Grove are also in discussions with him.

Saddam was a decent player too, but of course he was from Irans close neighbour Iraq. :pal:

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
Wild WC wrote:Starting 20th of July there's 30 Sessions of Snooker on 2 Tables 59 Matches possible to View in 8 Days on Live World Snooker.TV For less than 10p a session.

Value for Money.

no that where you are wrong without people paying for a service there wouldn't be anything to show on fromsport.

what is a bit surprising how come WSA Pulled a plug on SWSA stream and fromsport can show stolen streams ?

Postby Smart

John From London Town wrote:
Smart wrote:Saddam was a decent player too, but of course he was from Irans close neighbour Iraq. :pal:

Apart from you being an idiot & not ever having anything useful to say, on anything, you're also quite disturbing.

thankyou very much, can I please dedicate this song to all failed snooker pros now residing in the Isle of Ireland

Postby Skullman

Wild WC wrote:
Smart wrote:

Value for Money.

no that where you are wrong without people paying for a service there wouldn't be anything to show on fromsport.

what is a bit surprising how come WSA Pulled a plug on SWSA stream and fromsport can show stolen streams ?

Fromsport is a bit more dodgy. They don't get permission and the uploaders aren't as nice as the SWSA.

Postby Wildey

so UK PTC 1 Gets underway today at the SWSA at 4pm.

without a doubt tie of the round is Allan Taylor vs Kyren Wilson also in Action is Reanne Evans.

Wednesday 18th of July

4pm

Adam Bobat v Alex Taubman
Ronnia Kralj v Reanne Evans
Long Wang v Thomas Wealthy
Robert Tickner v Hans Blanckaert
Alex Davies v Gary Wilson
Allan Taylor v Kyren Wilson

7pm

Ian Brumby v Harvey Chandler
Andrew Millard v Brandon Sargent
James Gillespie v Danny Brindle
Lloyd Condron v Steven Hallworth
George Marter v Darrell Whitworth
Jack Bradford v Ricky Norris

Postby Wildey

Whats the bucking point having Floyd Ziegler on Tour he has withdrawn from his match with Fergal O'Brien and Fergal gets a Walk Over to play David Gilbert or Robbie Williams on Saturday at about 5pm

its time these Token Players wild cards Stops unless they can commit and sorry i don't buy this Visa cobblers either.

throw them off Tour and Give their place to someone off the Q School Order of Merit im all for Giving players Chances But bucking earn it and when you get it USE it.

Postby Roland

Wild WC wrote:Whats the bucking point having Floyd Ziegler on Tour he has withdrawn from his match with Fergal O'Brien and Fergal gets a Walk Over to play David Gilbert or Robbie Williams on Saturday at about 5pm

its time these Token Players wild cards Stops unless they can commit and sorry i don't buy this Visa cobblers either.

throw them off Tour and Give their place to someone off the Q School Order of Merit im all for Giving players Chances But bucking earn it and when you get it USE it.

What do you know about applying for visas anyway? Much experience?

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:
Wild WC wrote:Whats the bucking point having Floyd Ziegler on Tour he has withdrawn from his match with Fergal O'Brien and Fergal gets a Walk Over to play David Gilbert or Robbie Williams on Saturday at about 5pm

What do you know about applying for visas anyway? Much experience?

FFS

you don't have to be a genius to work out its a load of bucking rubbish.

one excuse after a bucking another Visa this visa that while some poor runt entering ams rounds at a PTC When he could be a pro.