Post a reply

"POTENTIAL" Ranking Event in March

Postby Wildey

Just had a look at the Calender and all of a sudden this has appeared Potential ranking event TBC March 5-10

if thats the Case we will Have 12 Ranking Events

DAYS BETWEEN RANKING EVENTS

Wuxi Classic June 25 to July 1
7 DAYS
Aussie Open July 9-15
63 DAYS
Shanghai Masters September 17-23
34 DAYS
International Open October 28 to November 4
26 DAYS
UK Championship December 1-9
51 DAYS
German Masters January 30 to February 3
7 DAYS
Welsh Open February 11-17
7 DAYS
World Open February 25 to March 3
1 DAY
Potential Ranking Event March 5-10
1 DAY
PTC Grand Finals March 12-17
7 DAYS
China Open March 25-31
19 DAYS
World Championship April 20 to May 6

But with only 1 day between the World Open and the "POTENTIAL EVENT" if it happens and Then 1 Day Between "POTENTIAL EVENT" and PTC Grand Finals what do we Make of that.

Re: "POTENTIAL" Ranking Event in March

Postby Casey

But with only 1 day between the World Open and the "POTENTIAL EVENT" if it happens and Then 1 Day Between "POTENTIAL EVENT" and PTC Grand Finals what do we Make of that.

I guess there will have to be some sort of change. If they were all in the same Continent, it wouldn't have been an issue...unless the PTC grand finals has been moved to China?

Re: "POTENTIAL" Ranking Event in March

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:

I guess there will have to be some sort of change. If they were all in the same Continent, it wouldn't have been an issue...unless the PTC grand finals has been moved to China?

there has been talk of a Indian Event nothing seem to have come of that yet but if that event Happens i cant see it Feasible that the PTC Finals will be in Ireland this Season.