Post a reply

Taylor And Davis Set For Crucible Rematch

Postby Monique

http://www.worldsnooker.com/china_open1 ... tm?tid=152

Taylor And Davis Set For Crucible Rematch
The 25th anniversary of one of the great contests in sporting history will be marked by a rematch between Dennis Taylor and Steve Davis during this year’s Betfred.com World Snooker Championship.

Taylor beat Davis 18-17 on the final black in the 1985 final at the end of an extraordinary encounter which kept 18.5 million fans glued to BBC2 until after midnight.

This year, on Thursday April 29 at 12pm, at the Crucible Theatre in Sheffield, two of snooker’s legendary names will once again grace the famous stage for a one-frame rematch.

For your chance to re-live this iconic moment, contact the Crucible Theatre Box Office. Tickets are free and available on a first come first served basis, either in person from the Box Office or by visiting sheffieldtheatres.co.uk . Tickets must be collected from the Box Office.

The Betfred.com World Snooker Championship runs from April 17 to May 3. Tickets for other matches are still available. For information log on to www.worldsnooker.com/world

Re: Taylor And Davis Set For Crucible Rematch

Postby N_Castle07

Davis will murder Taylor in this one frame shoot out IMO. Don't think it will be entertaining unless Taylor manages to make a coulple of 30 breaks to make it a close frame.

Postby Roland

I'm going to the first session of the semi that day, I think we should be able to use our tickets to see it.

Actually stuff that, I don't want to watch it anyway.

Postby Casey

It should be best of 3, you could sell new tickets for it then :afro:

Taylor is going to be unbearable this year with everybody badgering on about 85, Hopefully Alex Higgins turns up and licks his face
:chin:

Postby Casey

rocket_ron wrote:QUICK
whats row C like????
center right

I am in row C for one of my matches, it showed up a class view on the seat planner. take them

Postby Casey

rocket_ron wrote:bucking website wont let me bucking buy keeps coming up some crap about delivery option

Ring the number instead of doing it online or just select the option for them to be posted to you

Postby Rocket_ron

case_master wc wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:intercoursing website wont let me intercoursing buy keeps coming up some crap about delivery option

Ring the number instead of doing it online or just select the option for them to be posted to you

THERE ISN'T ANY OPTIONS COMING UP THATS THE PROBLEM :grrr:

Postby Roland

Jesus.... so you're not going to watch any proper World Championship snooker yet you're getting all het up so you can see Dennis Taylor play a frame against Steve Davis?

Some people <doh>

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:Jesus.... so you're not going to watch any proper World Championship snooker yet you're getting all het up so you can see Dennis Taylor play a frame against Steve Davis?

Some people <doh>

your right sonny not worth it for one frame. i dont like taylor anyway.

Postby SnookerFan

Considering Davis is still on the main tour, and winning a lot of qualifying events, he should be able to lick Taylor. Though, in a one-framer anything can happen I guess. Still, just a bit of fun, I guess.

What is Steve Davis gets through to the latter stages? How will this effect match preperation. <laugh>

Postby Rocket_ron

SnookerFan wrote:Considering Davis is still on the main tour, and winning a lot of qualifying events, he should be able to lick Taylor. Though, in a one-framer anything can happen I guess. Still, just a bit of fun, I guess.

What is Steve Davis gets through to the latter stages? How will this effect match preperation. <laugh>

just dont get down to the final black <doh>

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Considering Davis is still on the main tour, and winning a lot of qualifying events, he should be able to lick Taylor. Though, in a one-framer anything can happen I guess. Still, just a bit of fun, I guess.

it mite be only frame he wins this year <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

rocket_ron wrote:

Or we'll be hearing about it for another 25 years.

Postby Cheesyman99

SnookerFan wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:

It WILL go down to the final black. It just will

Postby Rocket_ron

SnookerFan wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:

I know :vom: