Post a reply

Re: 6 Reds World Championship Discussion !!!!

Postby hendry_fan

Wild WC wrote:Ricky Walden going well here again and if he wins that's about £120,000 in 2 weeks and its not even Mid July ok compared to other Sports Snooker not that wealthy however if you put your bottom in gear there's great money to be won.

Yep Wild WC,even though some other sports one can earn more money,there,s still a lot of money one can earn in snooker,especially since Sir Shambles Rodney :zzz: has been kicked :mosh2: :happy:

Postby Wildey

Thursday 5th of July

2pm BST

Judd Trump 6-1 Hossein Vafaei Ayouri
Issara Kachaiwong 6-5 Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon
Joe Perry 3-6 Ricky Walden
Stephen Lee 5-6 Mark Davis
Aditya Mehta 5-6 Panompai Powises
Mark Selby 6-3 Graeme Dott
Dominic Dale 6-5 Tom Ford
Barry Hawkins 2-6 Shaun Murphy

Postby Skullman

Get in Selby :D

Trump vs Selby has to be the TV/stream match for the quarters. Wouldn't normally care, but Selby has to start beating Judd. Don't think he has beaten him since Judd stopped being crap.

Postby Wildey

Friday 6th of July

4am BST

Best of 13
Mark Selby v Judd Trump TV Match
Dominic Dale v Shaun Murphy
Issara Kachaiwong v Ricky Walden
Mark Davis v Panompai Powises

9am BST

Semi-final

12pm BST

Semi-final

Saturday 7th of July

3.30pm BST

Final

Postby hendry_fan

WOW!!!!,EUROSPORT are actualy showing snooker on the TV!!.

Now thats why i call PROMOTING the greatest ever game/sport called SNOOKER!!. :clap:

Postby Wildey

3 of the players left in are 6 red experts if there's such a thing lol

in 2008 the initial event in Bangkok Ricky Walden won Beating Stuart Bingham 8-3 in the Final a bit different than Wuxi last week but same Victor.

in 2009 The Killarney Version Mark Davis won 6-3 Beating Mark Williams in the Final

and

in 2010 Mark Selby won in Bangkok Beating Ricky Walden in the Final 8-6

Postby MarkSelbyNo1Fan

Skullman wrote:It'll probably be on streaming but coverage doesn't start until 7:30, when they'll probably show a repeat of the match.

I'll leave it then I think. Can't be fussed with computers at that time.

COME ON SELBY!

Postby hendry_fan

Friday 6th of July

4am BST

Best of 13
Mark Selby v Judd Trump TV Match

I saw a bit of Murphys match yesterday against Wattana,boy,Wattana did,nt half have chances in the deciding frame but he played rubbish position 3 times.

Murphy needs to get out in the sun a bit,he,s looking very very pale<laugh>

Ok this tourneys not REAL SNOOKER but still,it would be sumthin if Ricky could win this event, he just won the Wuxi Classic last week!.

Mark Davis has hit his career high lately and at present and has a chance to win this Six-red World Championship for the second time after winning it in 2009.
I,d like to see him keep his good form and go further up the rankings in the future,he seems a nice guy and could have thrown the towel in after all these years of bein a journeyman but has obviously worked hard and is being rewarded now.

Mark Selby v Judd Trump

Well,match of the day for sure,2 of the best players in the world at present,the world nr.1 v world nr.2.

I like both players bout the same so i really can,t say who i,d like to win,i,d rather both won but there can only be one winner.

COME ON SELBY
COME ON TRUMP :-D

Postby Wildey

Friday 6th of July

4am BST

Best of 13
Mark Selby 5-7 Judd Trump
Dominic Dale 6-7 Shaun Murphy
Issara Kachaiwong 5-7 Ricky Walden
Mark Davis 7-5
Panompai Powises

Postby Wildey

Mark Davis could make it a 6 Red Double Tomorrow having won the Killarney 6 Red Championship in 2009.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild WC wrote:Mark Davis could make it a 6 Red Double Tomorrow having won the Killarney 6 Red Championship in 2009.

If every tournament was six-red, he'd have won more than his namesake Steve.

Postby hendry_fan

Judd Trump 2-7 *Shaun Murphy*

Hmm,so much for Trumps DOMINATING!,ok,this tourneys not REAL snooker so we,ll let him off this time. ;-) <laugh>

Mark Davis v Shaun Murphy

Well,....it,s a Mark Mavis Davis v Shaun pale face Murphy final then.

If Murphy wins or loses he,ll for sure be able to treat himself to a visit to the solarium with the money he,s won this week!.
He,s looked as white as lancashire cheese this week!. <laugh>

Postby Wildey

Skullman wrote:Come on Supermurph :D

Are you sure it's 3:30 Wild, isn't that 9:30 local time, which is pretty late for a final to start.

well that whats been said

Postby Andre147

And why the hell doesn't Eurosport show the final live? In their shedulle, they have no snooker past 3.30 p.m, which is when the final starts, so I assume anything prior to that will be highlights from today's quarter's and semis.

I reckon they'll show it Sunday the way things are shaping... nothing new to us, they do it all the time :irk:

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:And why the hell doesn't Eurosport show the final live? In their shedulle, they have no snooker past 3.30 p.m, which is when the final starts, so I assume anything prior to that will be highlights from today's quarter's and semis.

I reckon they'll show it Sunday the way things are shaping... nothing new to us, they do it all the time :irk:

What's that that's on at 8.15am? Yesterdays semis?

Postby Dannyboy

What is it with Eurosport? Every single tournament from abroad, they NEVER show the final. Put a tournament on all week and don't show the final... why?!?!

This is something World Snooker really need to sort out.

Postby Skullman

So anyone going to watch the final?

Want Supermurph to win, but don't want it to be his only event won this season like Brazil ended up being last year.