Post a reply

Wuxi Classic Final Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Monday 25th of June~Sunday 1st of July at Wuxi City Sports Park Stadium, China

The Final and it Brings together 2 players Going for their Second Ranking Title Ricky Walden won the shanghai Masters in 2008 and Stuart Bingham the Austrailian Goldfieldes Open in 2011.

Who will Win This time ?

DRAW

Final
Stuart Bingham v Ricky Walden

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: Wuxi Classic Semi Final Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

I just watched Eurosport's select highlights of Bingham vs Davis. They started it in frame five, then after that was finished cut to frame nine. rofl Eurosport <doh>

Looked like a dramatic game though. Bingham wins another decider. Final will be tasty, both men going for their second ranking event win. The tournament has to be Binghams, surely.

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Not even Mavis's epic clearance from eight? For shame Eurosport. :sad:

It started at 4-0, Mavis took it to 4-1, then after the break it was suddenly 4-4. I forgot that it was 11-frames for a minute, so I thought we were only getting two frames. rofl

If only my shitty Virgin broadband could go for more than 90-seconds without losing connection. I might have stayed in and watched the game, instead of going out and getting a sun burn. :grrr:

Re: Wuxi Classic Final Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Skullman wrote:Think Bingham'll win but really want Walden to. Hope it's a cracker either way.

I think it will be.

What a story. Who'd have predicted this final before the tournament started? I wouldn't. Two men going for their second ranking event. It seems like a long time since Walden won his.

I kind of want both men to win.

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:I just watched Eurosport's select highlights of Bingham vs Davis. They started it in frame five, then after that was finished cut to frame nine. rofl Eurosport <doh>

Looked like a dramatic game though. Bingham wins another decider. Final will be tasty, both men going for their second ranking event win. The tournament has to be Binghams, surely.

I recorded the semi coverage last night - was it any good or shall I delete without watching, I have some paint to watch later on. :pal:

Postby Skullman

Smart wrote:
Skullman wrote:BLOBfest here in frame 2. Anyone else awake?

watching Marley and Me: the Pup Years :pal:

Why are you still logged in and posting then?

Postby Skullman

Arena's barely full even for the final. It's great we have so many events but it's odd we have so many in China that are barely attended, like this and Haikou, while Europe, which has massive crowds even for PTCs, is neglected

Postby Alpha

Skullman wrote:Arena's barely full even for the final. It's great we have so many events but it's odd we have so many in China that are barely attended, like this and Haikou, while Europe, which has massive crowds even for PTCs, is neglected

You're right, but China has the sponsorship money, and unfortunately Europe doesn't yet and the UK seemingly doesn't want to.

Postby randam05

unbelievable! I think thats the most well controlled maximum I have seen, well done stuart! Hes really on a high confidence at the moment, there was no sign of nerves there at all. Well done... BUT come on WALDEN! 6-2 lead at worse please.

Postby Alex0paul

Skullman wrote:I thought it was two for a correct score. Moot anyway as it's 7-1.

1 point for correct winner, 2 points for correct score