Topic locked

Wuxi Classic Semi Final Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Monday 25th of June~Sunday 1st of July at Wuxi City Sports Park Stadium, China

The Semi Finals and still there's a shock on the Cards as Mark Davis reaches a Ranking Semi final for the first time at the age of 39 in his 22nd season as a Professional.

Can he claim his First Title ?

DRAW

Semi Final Draw
Stuart Bingham v Mark Davis
-----------------------------------------
Marcus Campbell v Ricky Walden

ORDER OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: Wuxi Classic Semi Final Discussion !!!!!!!!!!!

Postby hendry_fan

Stuart Bingham v Mark Davis

Marcus Campbell v Ricky Walden

I,ve only seen one frame played in this whole tourney. :emb:

I,d like to see Campbell or Davis winnin this event. <ok>

Postby Skullman

Nah think Walden needs the win. Made the UK semi last season and needs to push on. As nice as it would be for Davis or Campbell to finally win something, I'd prefer it if someone who still has a chance to do something in the game won.

Postby Skullman

Five in a row from Mavis, now 5-4 up. Funny that the first tournament last season had a player in their thirties who had never been past a quarter win. Could this one be the same?

Postby Skullman

Eurosport is good. They have so many sports to cover that someone will always be annoyed when their sport isn't covered.

Bet there must fans of other sports thinking "Bloody Eurosport, why are they showing the snooker again? No one likes it anyway."

Postby randam05

Skullman wrote:Eurosport is good. They have so many sports to cover that someone will always be annoyed when their sport isn't covered.

Bet there must fans of other sports thinking "Bloody Eurosport, why are they showing the snooker again? No one likes it anyway."

True but its the fact they show all weeks play, then no semi final at all? <laugh>