Post a reply

2012 WLBSA world BILLIARDS champion?

Postby Yokita

anyone knows who won 2012 WLBSA world BILLIARDS championship?
there's not any info on the official website....so sad
what happened to the WLBSA?

i'd like to know BILLIARDS champion this year, not SNOOKER...

thanks!

:-)

Re: 2012 WLBSA world BILLIARDS champion?

Postby markj147

Umadevi Revanna beat Emma Bonney in the final. There seems to have been some contention as well as to the playing times so not a happy occasion for Emma but Umadevi was over the moon to have won.

I dont know the score sorry will try and find it.

Postby Monique

markj147 wrote:Not sure if you can see this but I recorded some footage of Umadevi playing Chitra in the 2011 World Ladies Billiards Championship. It is on Ustream. See if you can watch it and let me know if not and I will see what I can sort out.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13952213

It works for me Mark. It should be fine.

Postby markj147

Thanks Mon, just went through the coverage for that year on ROS.tv and it was such a great tournament for media coverage. Awesome pics from you as well. You worked tirelessly during that event posting photgraphs and updating the scores on the site that has been abandoned by the current committee. :)

Postby Monique

markj147 wrote:Thanks Mon, just went through the coverage for that year on ROS.tv and it was such a great tournament for media coverage. Awesome pics from you as well. You worked tirelessly during that event posting photgraphs and updating the scores on the site that has been abandoned by the current committee. :)

I would have done it again this year, as you know, if they hadn't scheduled it at the same time as the Crucible. I haven't managed to clone myself (yet) which I'm sure quite a few on this site will be relieved to read ;-)
Last edited by Monique on 20 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Yokita

markj147 wrote:Not sure if you can see this but I recorded some footage of Umadevi playing Chitra in the 2011 World Ladies Billiards Championship. It is on Ustream. See if you can watch it and let me know if not and I will see what I can sort out.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13952213

I can watch it here in Taiwan. Thank you, mark147! I love the video!