Post a reply

Greetings. Once Again

Postby Cheesyman99

I think it's been over a year since I've last posted, but I thought I'd join in with the fun again.

Still been following the game and enjoying the sheer amount of snooker on nowadays. Think I'm one of the few people to actually like the PTCs :D

Anyway, I'm 16 now and I know I was talking myself up as a future pro last time. I'm still playing and trying to reach my full potential. Knocked in a few centuries in practice so I've improved a bit. Probably not ready for Q School for another couple of years though.

So, have I missed much?
Last edited by Cheesyman99 on 25 May 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Greeting. Once Again

Postby roy142857

Welcome back.

You're not the only one who likes PTCs, think they're a great idea for keeping players sharp, finding possible locations for future ranking tournaments etc. Prefer those not played behind closed doors, some concern to about conditions for players / officials at some of the venues, hoping the up-coming one in Bulgaria is as good as the EBSA European Championship over there was, but overall, really like 'em.

Re: Greeting. Once Again

Postby Cheesyman99

I like the way it involves the amatuers and gives them a chance to play the big names. Big problem is the prize money, which rarely covers the expenses of flying over to a European and this year an Asian country. But hopefully in due course this will improve

Re: Greetings. Once Again

Postby Roland

Hey Cheesyman, good to see you round these parts again :santa:

Postby Casey

Welcome back Cheesyman.

Have you thought about entering any of the UK PTC's?

Postby Cheesyman99

Casey wrote:Welcome back Cheesyman.

Have you thought about entering any of the UK PTC's?

I'd love to but I'm not good enough yet. Shame the UK's are finished by November but I think to aim for the year after is a good target for me.
Just hope they don't get scrapped by then