Post a reply

Hello

Postby kenneth79

Hello

Thought i should introduce myself.
My names Kenneth from Norway.

I have been watching snooker for about 20 years. It was Hendry with his unparalleled excellence that got my attention.
Nowadays my favs are Ronnie because I find him the best to watch and Robertson for his balanced excellence in all aspects of the game.

Anyway this seemed like the busiest snooker forum on the web. Looking forward to the discussions!

All the best

Re: Hello

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:Alright Kenneth! :D

SIMPLES

wheres the Eurovision thread <doh> shame on you

did you enjoy the semi last night :limp:

The Hump may have his hands ful with these 6 mature ladies i think

WHAT A TUNE THOUGH, even you might hit a dancefloor after afew Bacardis and Coke if this song came on :mosh2:

Postby Skullman

Welcome Kenneth :wave:

Postby Roland

Hi Kenneth, I hope you enjoy the site and look forward to your contributions :santa:

Postby Wildey

hello kenneth welcome to the site and mentioning Hendry as your inspiration was a fantastic start ;-)

Postby kenneth79

Thanks all for the welcome!

Wild WC wrote:hello kenneth welcome to the site and mentioning Hendry as your inspiration was a fantastic start ;-)

Oh yes Hendry easily holds the title of GOAT. Perhaps its a bit rosy in my memory but it seemed he literally didnt miss any easy balls for tournaments on end!

Now he is easily in the top 2 commentators for the BBC. Only him and Griffiths is worth listening too.