Topic locked

Just a small handful..

Postby randam05

No apology and won him the tournament.

Hahahahaha! Willies quote sums it up. ''How many flukes can you have in one session?'' Brilliant, probably won him that match.

He misses all of them by so far, is he actually any good? Again the crowd clap for it and no apology <laugh>

Sickening that one

Just some I could find among thousands. Need I say no more? As you can see most of them are at very vital times too :john:

Re: Just a small handful..

Postby Skullman

It's not like Judd is the only one to ever fluke in the game. Although he does have many, and in just in one year as well...

Postby randam05

Skullman wrote:It's not like Judd is the only one to ever fluke in the game. Although he does have many, and in just in one year as well...

True, but look how vital they all are! And how many! Its not just the flukes, its the amount of misses he gets away with too.

Postby Andre147

randam05 wrote:
Skullman wrote:It's not like Judd is the only one to ever fluke in the game. Although he does have many, and in just in one year as well...

True, but look how vital they all are! And how many! Its not just the flukes, its the amount of misses he gets away with too.

The misses he gets away with are for me is most vital flukes, and really hurt his opponent's confidence...

Postby Skullman

Well the luck has to run out at some point and it didn't help against Carter this year. :shrug:

Postby randam05

I mean it could sound silly moaning about someones luck, but its just got to the point where its become funny and beyond belief almost!

Postby Rocket_ron

randam05 wrote:I mean it could sound silly moaning about someones luck, but its just got to the point where its become funny and beyond belief almost!

flukes one thing but no saying sorry is unforgiveable

Postby Andre147

randam05 wrote:I mean it could sound silly moaning about someones luck, but its just got to the point where its become funny and beyond belief almost!

EXACTLY <ok> <ok> <ok> <ok> <ok> <ok> <ok>

Postby randam05

Rocket_ron wrote:

But then again, did Hendry and Davis ever apologise?

Postby Rocket_ron

randam05 wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:

But then again, did Hendry and Davis ever apologise?

:td:

Postby Roland

May as well just paste what I wrote in the other topic.

Actually Judd conducted himself very well, the grumbling Carter did about Judd's run of the ball was toys in pram stuff and could've been predicted before the match even began. The sarcastic applause got right on my wick. To be fair from where I was sitting Judd's body was in the way of the shot, I wondered what he was going for then the white came back and tucked in behind the yellow and brown. I thought "What a shot" so I clapped with everyone else. If you think back to a couple of shots previous, Judd in a position of having to hit a red or be docked the frame knocked in one of the best pots I've ever seen. If he got a bit of form on the snooker a couple of shots later then fair play.

In that last session it's fair to say Carter got 80% of all the form. I know Judd got away with a few things in the previous session but Carter got most of the running in the last session, no doubt about it.

To single out Judd and say he's lucky and is a basher is complete bull. Judd as a kid timed the ball beautifully, as he's got older he's learnt how to time the ball perfectly at pace which means he's got shots in his armoury other professionals can only dream about. The fact he hits the balls hard doesn't make him a basher because if you slowed down those shots you would see perfect timing.

Judd is a breath of fresh air for the game of snooker.

Postby Roland

As for Ali Carter and his grumbling and head shaking and checking Judd's shoes to see what he's stepped in and not apologising for his own flukes or indeed looking like he felt he was owed the flukes and the sarcastic applause... well that should show why I am not a fan of Ali Carter. And to say Selby and others are negative.... I don't think I've ever seen anyone play as negative in my life yesterday but fair play because it worked for him. You don't win World Titles playing that way though.

Postby SnookerFan

Rocket_ron wrote:

:goodpost:

Postby Smart

Rocket_ron wrote:

quite right R-ron, BJ has no etiquette and with his run of the ball it is inexcusable <ok>

Postby Roland

How about a selection of shots where he sends balls all over the table and sticks one up for his opponent?

Postby Lucky

Sonny wrote:ban them! :redneck:

Who.....soft runts who write drivel? Laters rocket :D

Postby jojo

just a shame he didnt get any run of the ball in the final last year when it mattered most

instead it all went to his opponent at crucial times

Postby The Cueist

Sonny wrote:As for Ali Carter and his grumbling and head shaking and checking Judd's shoes to see what he's stepped in and not apologising for his own flukes or indeed looking like he felt he was owed the flukes and the sarcastic applause... well that should show why I am not a fan of Ali Carter. And to say Selby and others are negative.... I don't think I've ever seen anyone play as negative in my life yesterday but fair play because it worked for him. You don't win World Titles playing that way though.

You have noticed his rude arrogant way as i have.
He is a scowling faced or as we say in the south,Screw faced at his opponents,As if to intimidate.
Bad conduct in a snooker match and this does not help the game either.

Not exactly a role model to youngsters either,Let me tell you.

I feel the WPBSA should have a word regarding his conduct as it is unprofessional in my humble opinion.

Postby jojo

carter does sometimes seem like he has an attitude problem but theres clear needle between him and judd and he was exaggerating some of the things ie the head shaking and stuff just to get at judd and make a point to him

Postby Roland

He didn't need to make a point to him. It was obvious before the match started that Carter would be grumbling about luck, he is a grumbler and a scowler and Judd is care free and hits the ball hard and gets a few flukes every now and again. You've just got to accept it and play your game, which to be fair he did in the end but he didn't half come across as a grumpy sod in the process.