Topic locked

Re: World Championship booking form

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:I'll be going for the semis. I would go for the whole tournament but until they reintroduce the season ticket offer I am a little inclined to pay 3 times as much as others who still get their season tickets.

You cannot beat walking into the arena to the one table setup. It sends shivers down my spine.

Man, I do love a live snooker event. Nothing like The Crucible, is there?

Those of you going to the Crucible....

Postby Roland

Who wants to wear a t-shirt with the new site logo emblazoned across the front?

If you do then say so here stating t-shirt size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) and gender. I'll send them out to you once they're done. They won't be of spectacular quality, it's a home job using iron on transfers so they'll only last a few washes but will be enough to get the message across during the most important fortnight of the snooker year.

:ba\m/:

Re: Those of you going to the Crucible....

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Who wants to wear a t-shirt with the new site logo emblazoned across the front?

If you do then say so here stating t-shirt size (S, M, L, XL, XXL) and gender. I'll send them out to you once they're done. They won't be of spectacular quality, it's a home job using iron on transfers so they'll only last a few washes but will be enough to get the message across during the most important fortnight of the snooker year.

:ba\m/:

im not going i cant again this year :-( 3rd year ive not been now.

but thats life but are you giving them away for free ?

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:but thats life but are you giving them away for free ?

<laugh> the lengths some people will go to for a FREEBIE <laugh>

I am male. <ok> :wave:

I am probably better off with a large although I would get into a medium - I've lived very well this last few years and my belly is the proof. <laugh>

Postby Roland

Yes I will give them away for free this time as long as you promise to wear them outside your house.

OK so far then:

1 male medium
1 male large

I've found out that white print onto dark t-shirt isn't doable at home so it'll have to be white/light coloured with dark logo.

Monique? Will you wear a free t-shirt backstage?

Postby Monique

Yes I would. I'm just not sure about one thing. In other events photographers were requested to dress all dark in order to be as discreet as possible. Now at the Crucible I've been told we work from cubicles with tinted glasses so it shouldn't matter. But I'm not sure.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Yes I will give them away for free this time as long as you promise to wear them outside your house.

few sheep aren't interested <laugh>

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:So what colour are these T-shirts ...... can you post up a picture of one, just wanna know how silly I will look. :redneck:

morning smart :wave:
yes it would be great if you could post a picture of a t-shirt <cool>

Postby Roland

The shirts have to be light coloured with black logo across chest and if I can do it, smaller logo on sleeves. For the time being I'll go with white for male and white or pink for female. If it proves successful then I can always go to the printers and get darker shirts with light logo but this can't be done at home for the time being.

I can't put up a photo because they don't exist yet! But I will as soon as they're ready to send out, and whoever gets them can post a photo of them wearing it if they don't mind. :santa:

Postby Casey

The GF is coming to the matches on the Saturday, although its only 2 sessions so its up to you if you only have a limited number or whatever?

Postby Roland

I haven't ordered them yet but if she's not fussed about looking like a snooker geek then I can get her one as well. What size?

Postby Casey

Sonny wrote:I haven't ordered them yet but if she's not fussed about looking like a snooker geek then I can get her one as well. What size?

<ok>

Small. Are there different colours?

Postby Smart

case_master wc wrote:
Sonny wrote:I haven't ordered them yet but if she's not fussed about looking like a snooker geek then I can get her one as well. What size?

<ok>

will she do a publicity stunt - sort of when the camera pans around lift her T-shirt up....... would certainly get snookerfanatic.com noticed :jugs:

Casey - is she up for this <ok>

Sonny - this has to be the way forward......... <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wc wrote:

<ok>

will she do a publicity stunt - sort of when the camera pans around lift her T-shirt up....... would certainly get snookerfanatic.com noticed :jugs:

is it worth a look??? case said shes small :chin: <laugh>

Postby Tubberlad

StalinESQ wrote:
case_master wc wrote:

<ok>

Just give her an extra small :ahh: