Topic locked

Ticket trader

Postby Casey

This thread is for fans that either have extra tickets they wish to sell or trade for another session/match.

Re: Ticket trader

Postby Witz78

i need Sat evening tickets

for no other reason than to go in and heckle Higgins, stick a few bets on then snake hiss off up the town

Postby Roland

What's the matter Casey, have you got Ronnie? <laugh>

Postby Casey

Sonny wrote:What's the matter Casey, have you got Ronnie? <laugh>

<laugh>

I don't have any tickets for Mark Allen's second session. Also thinking about if old man Hendry gets there, might need to do some swapping.

Postby Casey

Also, I have tickets for the Bingham game instead of Robbo on the Saturday, but my seats are right down the middle so I don't mind.

Postby Alex0paul

Anyone have or fancy selling a ticket to the Maguire v Brecel session on monday morning?

Postby Casey

Casey wrote:Also, I have tickets for the Bingham game instead of Robbo on the Saturday, but my seats are right down the middle so I don't mind.

That worked out really well - Bingham v Hendry & Robbo v Doherty.

Postby Casey

Anybody want to ticket for Robbo v Doherty for Hendry v Bingham?

Postby Roland

I've got a good seat for Dott/Perry on Tuesday afternoon, if Ebdon/Ronnie is close I'd like to see that so I would possibly swap, but then I imagine Ronnie v Ebdon tickets are gold dust at the moment.

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:I've got a good seat for Dott/Perry on Tuesday afternoon, if Ebdon/Ronnie is close I'd like to see that so I would possibly swap,but then I imagine Ronnie v Ebdon tickets are gold dust at the moment.

<cool>

Postby Roland

Fancy a game of pool for the ticket?

Postby Casey

Sonny wrote:Fancy a game of pool for the ticket?

<laugh>

Postby Casey

Smart wrote:
Casey wrote:

<laugh>

rofl

not played for a long time, so no :redneck:

You can warm up against me if you like, just make sure to bring your credit card :stir:

Postby Smart

Casey wrote:
Smart wrote:
Casey wrote:

<laugh>

rofl

not played for a long time, so no :redneck:

You can warm up against me if you like, just make sure to bring your credit card :stir:

how about Euros, I have a few of those somewhere <laugh>

Postby Roland

Yes of all the tickets I have, Sunday evening is the one where I'm thinking Wizards Tour over snooker. I've got a ticket for Robbo/Doherty pretty close to the front but I'll sell it on if someone wants it.

(waits for tirade of abuse from Wild)