Topic locked

JUDD TRUMP fav with Mr Coral

Postby Smart

just looking as we do this time of year, and Judd is currently 5/1 fav with Mr Coral.

I find that hard to believe. I would not put £1 on that. In fact I would rather give £1 to charity. :gag:

I would rather put £1 on Liang WENBO. :gag:

Re: JUDD TRUMP fav with Mr Coral

Postby Roland

He potentially faces Stephen Lee or Shaun Murphy in the quarter-final. I would fancy Lee to turn him over but not Murphy, however I would fancy Murphy to turn Lee over. Let's just say that section isn't cut and dried.

Postby Smart

Sonny wrote:He potentially faces Stephen Lee or Shaun Murphy in the quarter-final. I would fancy Lee to turn him over but not Murphy, however I would fancy Murphy to turn Lee over. Let's just say that section isn't cut and dried.

I stopped reading after "he potentially" :wave:

Postby SnookerFan

Hard to say until one sees the full draw, of course, but I have a feeling that Judd Trump's form is just slowing before The Crucible. If the World Championships were in November/December, you'd say Judd was strong favourite. But not as sure now. He seems to lack that aura of invincibility he did a few months ago.

Postby MizDarknez

I think Judd stands a chance but there are so many good players out there that it is so hard to call. I think it depends on who gets through the draw and how each individual player is playing.

In some ways I like the fact that it is so open these days and that on their day, anyone can beat anyone. Personally, I always will support the underdog as they have nothing to lose. If they win, then they will gain popularity and be rated by people and if they lose, then people won't be shocked.