Topic locked

Re: PTC Grand Finals Last 16 Discussion !!!!

Postby Casey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
Skullman wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:The stories going around on twitter atm is that Ronnie was actually on the plane but wasn't allowed to sit next to his mate so he went home.

is that supposed to be a joke? Who is saying that?

Grove Snooker. Think they're joking?

I need a bit more than that

What more do you want? It was from his management company. Admittedly it was paraphrased, but the gist of the tweets was that he couldn't sit next to his friend on the plane and decided not to continue.

1. I need quotes from respectables sources
2. These tweets are serious accusations because they say indirectly that Ronnie is a faker and has a questionable character[/quote]

Heaven forbid anybody would think that about Ronnie :chuckle:

Postby vodkadiet

Though decision for an Irishman tomorrow afternoon:

Have a St Patricks Day drinking session at the pub whilst watching the rugby, and kissing the women, or staying at home to watch Xiao vs Higginson or Jones.

:?

Postby vodkadiet

O'Sullivan is the defintion of fake.

I could have predicted he wouldn't bother with this pile of junk event. Even if it had been played in Chigwell he might not have bothered with it.

PTC Grand Finals is third rate.

O'Sullivan should just have said "I am not getting out of my bed to play in that piece of garbage".

Postby Snooker Overdrive

vodkadiet wrote:O'Sullivan is the defintion of fake.

I could have predicted he wouldn't bother with this pile of junk event. Even if it had been played in Chigwell he might not have bothered with it.

PTC Grand Finals is third rate.

O'Sullivan should just have said "I am not getting out of my bed to play in that piece of garbage".

Sounds like you agree with Ronnie for once.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Casey wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:1. I need quotes from respectables sources
2. These tweets are serious accusations because they say indirectly that Ronnie is a faker and has a questionable character

Heaven forbid anybody would think that about Ronnie :chuckle:

I know. Outrageous, isn't it?

Postby The Cueist

Wild wrote:Ronnie has made a rod for his own Back thanx to Xiao he cant even use Broken arm as a excuse because he can play with both <laugh>

:-D Just show's how much he is committed to snooker,Well done Xiao,You pulled off a good win with some millimetre perfect safety. :spot on:

Wild,You have not answered my point's as per,Is it because you know there is a hint of the truth in what i say. ;-)