Post a reply

Re: Ding vs Hendry challenge match best of 25 available online

Postby moondan

Ive always been surprised that snooker hasnt set up more challenge matches amongst its very best.
You have to fancy Ding here obviously, but if Hendry can play every frame like he did at the welsh, where there was a hint of his previous menace and he stays in touch, then this wont be a walkover.

Beats 6 ball anyday.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Did anybody actually watch this? I wish I had to be honest, it kind of passed me by. What was the standard like?

standard of streaming was useless and sometimes they did not bother showing the snooker they had some news on....

as for the match god knows <ok>

Postby Smart

wildJONESEYE wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Did anybody actually watch this? I wish I had to be honest, it kind of passed me by. What was the standard like?

standard of streaming was useless and sometimes they did not bother showing the snooker they had some news on....

glad I missed it then <ok> :wave:

Postby Cheesyman99

StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

It was great! I loved the random Chinese adverts!

Postby Wildey

Cheesyman99 wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

yes if a player on a 147 they cut to advertise somit or other rofl

Postby Cheesyman99

wildJONESEYE wrote:
Cheesyman99 wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:
wildJONESEYE wrote:

yes if a player on a 147 they cut to advertise somit or other rofl

A classic