Post a reply

Pro's Reading Forums

Postby Cheesyman99

Recently on the Reading FC forum one of our players had an interview and said he read plenty of stick about him on our forum and then suggested his form could be down to a certain poster. The forum went mad.
Makes me think, do any Pros read TSF or any other forums? Wonder what their reaction would be if they read this site?

Re: Pro's Reading Forums

Postby Smart

Cheesyman99 wrote:Recently on the Reading FC forum one of our players had an interview and said he read plenty of stick about him on our forum and then suggested his form could be down to a certain poster. The forum went mad.
Makes me think, do any Pros read TSF or any other forums? Wonder what their reaction would be if they read this site?

Robbo is a forum reader........... I am sure he has spoken about it before. Especially around the time he was in the PL.

GJ - can you elaborate please....... :chin:

Bingham is Ballrun over on TSF. <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:
Cheesyman99 wrote:Recently on the Reading FC forum one of our players had an interview and said he read plenty of stick about him on our forum and then suggested his form could be down to a certain poster. The forum went mad.

Robbo is a forum reader........... I am sure he has spoken about it before. Especially around the time he was in the PL.

GJ could be robbo in disguise

Postby Cheesyman99

rocket_ron wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

and I could be Holt

Postby Rocket_ron

Cheesyman99 wrote:
rocket_ron wrote:
StalinESQ wrote:

and I could be Holt

i think you are. theres only one person who loves holt and thats himself <laugh>

Postby Roland

Well pro's will certainly be reading this forum in the future so watch what you say! There will be those that don't like the content and those that do. They must take it for what it is though and either join in or buck off! :redneck:

Postby Rocket_ron

Sonny wrote:Well pro's will certainly be reading this forum in the future so watch what you say! There will be those that don't like the content and those that do. They must take it for what it is though and either join in or intercourse off! :redneck:

rofl
watch what you say............then.....They must take it for what it is though and either join in or intercourse off!
rofl

Postby Casey

I am 99% certain that Shaun Murphy has an account on 606, it would also fit in with his profile to read the forums. Lets face it, the players have the time on their side to do it <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

case_master wc wrote:I am 99% certain that Shaun Murphy has an account on 606, it would also fit in with his profile to read the forums. Lets face it, the players have the time on their side to do it <ok>

who do you think he is on there then?

Postby Tubberlad

Shaun Murphy was on 606 I believe, and absolutely disgusted at what people thought of him. And that was before I got there <laugh>

Postby Casey

rocket_ron wrote:
case_master wc wrote:I am 99% certain that Shaun Murphy has an account on 606, it would also fit in with his profile to read the forums. Lets face it, the players have the time on their side to do it <ok>

who do you think he is on there then?

I am not going to 'out' him, wouldn't really be fair and not for me to do anyway. :)

Postby Witz78

Guys, i must confess ive not been entirely honest with yous....... :innocent:

Im not really Witz78, im actually Stephen Hendry :evilgrin:

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:Guys, i must confess ive not been entirely honest with yous....... :innocent:

Im not really Witz78, im actually Stephen Hendry :evilgrin:

Lend us a £10 Stephen, after all of these years putting people straight about you its the least I deserve <laugh>

Postby Bourne

McLeod reads and posts on the betfair forums.

Postby Bourne

NedB-H wrote:
Bourne wrote:McLeod reads and posts on the betfair forums.

So do Lee and Burnett :)

Controversial there, they are innocent !!!!11

Postby GJ

StalinESQ wrote:

yes and i think your 606 article inspired robbo to glory in bahrain

<cool> :D :ahh: