Topic locked

888真人 Welsh Open Final Discussion!!!!

Postby Wildey

Monday 13th - Sunday 19th of February at the Newport Centre,Newport

Ding Junhui vs Mark Selby for the Welsh Open Title Both Winning 6-2 against Murphy and O'Sullivan Respectively.

Who will Prevail in the Final ?

DRAW

FORMAT OF PLAY

Image Image BBC SNOOKERImage

Re: 888真人 Welsh Open Final Discussion!!!!

Postby Skullman

MarkSelbyNo1Fan wrote:COME ON SELBY!!

Have a feeling Mark will win - seemed to be in the script ever since he beat Baird.

Ding has only ever won ranking event finals against all time greats.

Patterns :D

Postby Wildey

Snooker Overdrive wrote:It's always a 50-50 match each time they play each other.

But I have to fancy Ding because he has a much better ranking final record than Selby. Also Ding won't let Selby screw with his head.

we talking about the same Ding ?

persanally i think Ding is more susspect than Ronnie is regarding screw with his head...

BTW i did not watch much of tonights match just not in the mood for it however its getting as boring as buck all this Selby plays with players minds load of bucking rubbish........people need to get their bucking heads out of Ronnies bottom because it stinks.

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:It's always a 50-50 match each time they play each other.

But I have to fancy Ding because he has a much better ranking final record than Selby. Also Ding won't let Selby screw with his head.

I'm sure Ding has complained about Selby slowing things down in a match and how he doesn't like to play him as well.

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Wild wrote:

persanally i think Ding is more susspect than Ronnie is regarding screw with his head...

BTW i did not watch much of tonights match just not in the mood for it however its getting as boring as little kitten all this Selby plays with players minds load of little kittens playing donkey doo........people need to get their little kittens playing heads out of Ronnies bottom because it stinks.

Ding's head is gone the moment he plays Ronnie but the past showed, especially in last years WC that Ding isn't affected by Selby as Ronnie is.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:

BTW i did not watch much of tonights match just not in the mood for it however its getting as boring as buck all this Selby plays with players minds load of bucking rubbish........people need to get their bucking heads out of Ronnies bottom because it stinks.

:chin: is all not well with Loves Young Dream :john:

Postby Witz78

DavieMac wrote:Question:

Any Ronnie fans want Selby to win?

I'll answer my own question ... NOPE. Wonder why

you should rephrase the question.....

DO ANY SNOOKER FANS WANT snooker TO WIN?

talk about asking a silly question.......... <doh>

Postby Skullman

Witz78 wrote:

Witz aren't you an Ebdon fan? Safety and matchplay are just as much parts of the game as potting and breakbuilding.

Postby DavieMac

Witz78 wrote:

Your caps lock is on btw.

There you go slapping your face again. Chin up sweetcheeks... you cant be that ugly.

An Ebdon fan is talking to me about snooker... okey dokey <ok>

Postby DavieMac

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Witz isn't it strange, I also like Ebdon very much and dislike Selby and Higgins.

I'd guess because he doesnt own Ronnie like those 2.

Just a guess.

Postby Skullman

Snooker Overdrive wrote:Witz isn't it strange, I also like Ebdon very much and dislike Selby and Higgins.

How often has Ebdon beat Ronnie compared to the other two?

Postby DavieMac

Skullman wrote:

How often has Ebdon beat Ronnie compared to the other two?

:-)

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Well it has nothing to do with Selby beating Ronnie tonight. I always liked Dings style and persona on the table. But don't get me started on Selby ...

Postby DavieMac

Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Well it has nothing to do with Selby beating Ronnie tonight. I always liked Dings style and persona on the table. But don't get me started on Selby ...

Must have something to do with the other times he's stole a title from him then. Dont act like its not.

There's a cluster of 5/6 Ronnie fans on here that hate Selby, Robbo and Higgins and its no bucking coincidence why.

Postby GJ

Mac

Your right the excuse is used oh robbo is now a dull
player

Robbo still goes for his shots but his game has also matured and knows when to play it safe or if required take his time to decided on tricky shots.

Thats not being dull its being smart and intelligent

Postby Snooker Overdrive

DavieMac wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:

Must have something to do with the other times he's stole a title from him then. Dont act like its not.

There's a cluster of 5/6 Ronnie fans on here that hate Selby, Robbo and Higgins and its no little kittens playing coincidence why.

I don't hate Robbo.

I don't dislike players just because they beat Ronnie in a big match. But it certainly didn't help in Selby's case.