Topic locked

Re: PartyPoker.net German Masters Semi Final Discussion !!

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:typical Murphy trying to live up to his gracious in defeat good ambassador image

why be false, you and Maguire hate each other so just blank him at the end

Mags still doesnt like you so your nice words were wasted

he maybe is trying t be like ebdon he is genuine when he loses as is stevens ;-)

Postby GJ

jojo wrote:who actually gives maguire a chance tomorrow does anyone make him favourite ? i want to see a close game but i think it going to be a bit of an anti climax ronnie easing to a 9-5 or 9-6 win

Ronnie has mono so could be closer than you think

maguire 9-7 i think

Postby DavieMac

Witz78 wrote:typical Murphy trying to live up to his gracious in defeat good ambassador image

why be false, you and Maguire hate each other so just blank him at the end

Mags still doesnt like you so your nice words were wasted

:bowdown:

Postby DavieMac

jojo wrote:who actually gives maguire a chance tomorrow does anyone make him favourite ? i want to see a close game but i think it going to be a bit of an anti climax ronnie easing to a 9-5 or 9-6 win

Even I dont. Though your ignorant comments about him would make it sweet if he pulled it off. Doesnt hurt to say he played well and to dismiss him so easily is foolish too.

I'd say 9-6 Ronnie.

Postby vodkadiet

GJ wrote:

Ronnie has monobrow so could be closer than you think

maguire 9-7 i think

:-D

Postby Snooker Overdrive

DavieMac wrote:

Even I dont. Though your ignorant comments about him would make it sweet if he pulled it off. Doesnt hurt to say he played well and to dismiss him so easily is foolish too.

I'd say 9-6 Ronnie.

Why aren't you confident? Maguire whitewashed the Masters runner-up, humiliated the World Champion and beat the Uk Champion in the deciding frame on the last black. He's playing the kind of tourament every young boy who wants to be a snooker player dreams of at night.

Postby DavieMac

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
DavieMac wrote:

I'd say 9-6 Ronnie.

Why aren't you confident? Maguire whitewashed the Masters runner-up, humiliated the World Champion and beat the Uk Champion in the deciding frame on the last black. He's playing the kind of tourament every young boy who wants to be a snooker player dreams of at night.

Because I know Maguire.

Postby GJ

vodkadiet wrote:
GJ wrote:Frame

Your least fav 2 players in the final

Not quite. I dislike Carter more than Maguire.

:D <cool>

Postby Snooker Overdrive

DavieMac wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
DavieMac wrote:

I'd say 9-6 Ronnie.

Because I know Maguire.

What does that mean?

Postby vodkadiet

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
DavieMac wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
DavieMac wrote:

I'd say 9-6 Ronnie.

Because I know Maguire.

What does that mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX7JiBeGAcw

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

You must have enjoyed the 2008 world final :cool:

From my good memory me and frame were distraught on 606 that mr perry was robbed by a mobile going off in his semi with shortie on a key shot

:-( :sad: :grrr:

Postby vodkadiet

GJ wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
vodkadiet wrote:

You must have enjoyed the 2008 world final :cool:

From my good memory me and frame were distraught on 606 that mr perry was robbed by a mobile going off in his semi with shortie on a key shot

:-( :sad: :grrr:

Yes, that Championship was nulled and voided because a Rigsby fan deliberately prevented Perry from winning that match, as they knew that Chatteris's finest would have thrashed Rigsby in the final.

Postby DavieMac

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
DavieMac wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:
DavieMac wrote:

I'd say 9-6 Ronnie.

Because I know Maguire.

What does that mean?

It means I know he wont beat Ronnie. He rarely produces against him and he's been ridiculously inconsistent for the last 4 years to the point where even performing like he has he might still be marmite tomorrow.

Happy?

Postby jojo

ignorant my bottom i been praising him saying this more like the maguire who won the uk championship i also asked the question if he the only player in a ranking event to whitewash two top sixteen players

it doesnt matter if maguire won today with six centuries including a few maximums he has a mental barrier against ronnie and i cant see him beating ronnie over seventeen frames as much as i wouldnt mind if he does

just because i dont give maguire a chance tomorrow doesnt mean im ignorant and it doesnt mean i havent praised his performance today because i have

ha

Postby jojo

number one i still stand by that it doesnt matter like i said if murphy made six centuries or maguire six centuries i still make ronnie favourite tomorrow

i explained why i make ronnie favourite over murphy a few times already and as for maguire i explained in the last post

whatever was going to happen this evening is totally independent of what i think is going to happen tomorrow ie ronnie to win 9-6 or 9-5 even you agree saying you think maguire will play rubbish or the like so not sure what you moaning about

number two that was in the middle of the third frame i acknowledged i missed the first frame when maguire made a 77 i didnt know that i started watching the match in the second both missed a few chances before maguire made that really good fifty odd then in the third frame again as i was writing both had missed a few chances before maguire made the break to go 3-0

afterwards the standard improved mainly from maguire and he deserve to win 6-0