Topic locked

PartyPoker.net German Masters Quarter Final Discussion !!

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 1st - Sunday 5th of February at the Tempodrom, Berlin

Quarter Finals is Tonight and With The World Champion Whitewashed by Stephen Maguire can he continue on that run with Beating the UK Champion Judd Trump ?

and Can Ronnie O'Sullivan maintain the superb form of this afternoon in beating Joe Perry ?

its a strong Quarter Final Line Up with all players in the Top 16.

DRAW

FORMAT OF PLAY

PREDICTION CONTEST

Image Image Image

Re: PartyPoker.net German Masters Quarter Final Discussion !

Postby Wildey

MarkSelbyNo1Fan wrote:Which game's televised.

Hoping for a Selby win tonight as usual, even more so after Murphy knocked him out of the Masters.

Friday 3rd of February

7.30pm

Judd Trump v Stephen Maguire TV MATCH
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Matthew Stevens
Mark Selby v Shaun Murphy
Mark Williams v Stephen Lee

Postby Andre147

Wild wrote:
MarkSelbyNo1Fan wrote:Which game's televised.

Hoping for a Selby win tonight as usual, even more so after Murphy knocked him out of the Masters.

Friday 3rd of February

7.30pm

Judd Trump v Stephen Maguire TV MATCH
Ronnie O'Sullivan v Matthew Stevens
Mark Selby v Shaun Murphy
Mark Williams v Stephen Lee

Expected that to be the televised match..... I wanted to see Ronnie and Stevens, both are on form and it could be a cracker....

On a non televised table, it will suit Matthews game, so I expect him to give Ronnie a good fight, might even win the match...

Postby jojo

i just hope trump maguire match doesnt finish quickly before all the others would feel a bit cheated as that the tv match and once the tv match finishes they dont bother switching tables even though there is still air time

i expect wins for ronnie judd williams the other match is hard to call maybe give the edge to murphy after what he did in the masters

Postby Muppet147

Witz78 wrote:jojo / muppet

are yous also finding it weird but refreshing to see a quarter final line up without them pair of good for nothing son of a guns involved :D

Yes, I had a good laugh after Higgins was unceremoniously thrashed and Robbo getting a hiding was just gravy really. If Selby gets a whupping tonight, it will be a perfect treble. <ok>

Postby Andre147

I just hope this Trump Maguire match is anything worth it, and not another steamroll from Judd....

Sad not to see the Ronnie match, that´s the problem with this format, but anyway... let´s just enjoy this match...

Postby Witz78

FAO GJ,

from earlier on i noticed your comments

i dont dislike all slow players

i like Ebdon, Selby for starters

on the main though i prefer the Dragos and Judds of the world to the slowcoaches tho

but ultimately i like players based on their personality more than their play on the table

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:
Witz78 wrote:i dont dislike all slow players

i like Ebdon, Selby for starters

I can't stand either of those bores. <ok>

At least your consistent :hatoff:

witz :fart: :irk:

Postby Witz78

i liked Jono that night at the PL i saw him whip Higgins 3-0 in his own backyard

and he played decent stuff that night and i almost thought i might be a fan of him after that, but then he reverted back to his usual snooker so the deal was sealed and ill never like him again.