Topic locked

Re: Partypoker.com Snooker Shootout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Witz78

I hate to admit this but i ended up cheering on hendo at the end. I think the same way that most davis haters now dont mind him, the same thing has happened to me. If you hear any USA chants thats me btw or chants of WOO, JUSTICE etc are by me. Got my pic with the CDL earlier and also talking of CDL's i got my pic with Liu Song too. Security Man Mark been alrite crack too to be fair. Verhas trying to pull some bird last nite and i cramped his style by repeatedly saying '4 or 5 points' to him

Postby PLtheRef

I have to say having enjoyed last years tournament this one has left me underwhelmed to say the least. The tournament needs to play the frames out, have the single frame format and the 20 second/15 shot clock in this, but dont limit frames to ten minutes, play out the frame.

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:I hate to admit this but i ended up cheering on hendo at the end. I think the same way that most davis haters now dont mind him, the same thing has happened to me. If you hear any USA chants thats me btw or chants of WOO, JUSTICE etc are by me. Got my pic with the CDL earlier and also talking of CDL's i got my pic with Liu Song too. Security Man Mark been alrite crack too to be fair. Verhas trying to pull some bird last nite and i cramped his style by repeatedly saying '4 or 5 points' to him

Higgins got massive boo's when his name was pulled out of the hat for the 2nd round draw. CDL is getting plenty of air time, the seat he has is well covered by the cameras.

Postby GJ

Williams loses to the village idiot

sonny will be happy :chuckle: <laugh>
Last edited by GJ on 28 Jan 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:The hatred for Higgins in wide evidence this weekend. Plenty of fellow boo boys ive met

no shouts of fixer at selt

bottle go <ok> :wave:

Postby GJ

Sonny wrote:Just like your bottle went when Allen replied to you calling him a bottler :redneck:

i was happy with his reply he said the press print what suits them and he praised robbo and they ignored that :irk:

Postby John From London Town

Witz78 wrote:Verhass nicked my bird last nite the swine

Years ago when I was playing up in Blackpool I was going out with a looker. He was reffing me & at the MSI he tried to chat up the lady I was with. I asked her what he was saying & he was going on about owning apartments in the Dam & was really trying to move in on here. :chuckle:
He likes his ladies does Jan.

Postby GJ

John From London Town wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Verhass nicked my bird last nite the swine

Years ago when I was playing up in Blackpool I was going out with a looker. He was reffing me & at the MSI he tried to chat up the lady I was with. I asked her what he was saying & he was going on about owning apartments in the Dam & was really trying to move in on here. :chuckle:
He likes his ladies does Jan.

fox hunter :hatoff: <cool>

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:Hardly seen a frame all wknd. They can shove their snooker up their jacksie

You went to blackpool for a kiss me quick hat and a stick of rock.

been a good weekend

not much snooker and even got beaten to the punch by jan the man :fart:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:I must confess, I haven't seen a second of it this year. :emb: I had to make a family visit. :grrr:

The gist of this thread is that people have been disappointed. Is this fair to say?

well witz has

not gone to plan you might say <laugh>