Topic locked

Re: BGC Masters Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
jojo wrote:yes he 22 so unless he stubborn like murphy of course he will improve his all round game but at the moment his b game will come up short against robertsons b game

ROBBO PLAYED ALL OUT ATTACK SIMILAR TO JUDD AND WON NOTHING TILL HE WAS 24

JUDDS WON SHITLOADS AND HES ONLY 22

WORRY NOT JUDD (AND ALL FANS OF PROPER SNOOKER) FANS, BY THE END OF THE DECADE WHEN JUDD IS ROBBOS AGE HE WILL HAVE MORE TROPHIES THAN ROBBO HAS CROWS IN HIS FIELD

Judd started playing snooker when he was about 6, Robbo started when he was 15. At 22 Robbo had only been playing for 7 years.

and your point is

Hendry wasnt that early a starter either and look what he did

Postby GJ

Snooker Overdrive wrote:I think it's very interesting to speculate who could beat Robbo in a ranking final because his confidence is now sky high and he will bring his A+ game to the table again.

Higgins only :spot on:

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Snooker Overdrive wrote:I think it's very interesting to speculate who could beat Robbo in a ranking final because his confidence is now sky high and he will bring his A+ game to the table again.

if he plays Higgins in a final

i will officially slit my wrists

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:anyway all i can say is thank god for Jimmys announcement about his testimonial year because that was undoubtedly the highlight of a dissapointing days snooker

yes a bottler with 0 world titles <cool> :spot on: <ok>

and before anyone gives me grief for that witz deserves it :fart:

Postby Rocket_ron

GJ wrote:

Yes Higgins and Judd would be the only ones capable of beating NR

Postby GJ

Bad thing for the anti robb0 brigade

This time they cant cry abot an easy draw

Allen
Williams
Trump
Murphy

Postby Witz78

John From London Town wrote:Hazel Irvine, how old you were when you started playing? Turn it in. It's about time people remembered that the Masters has the Top 16 players in the World in it who are all Champions.

ALL champions?

Gould

Allen

and thought theyve won stuff id harldy call Bingo, Carter and the 2012 incarnations of Lee and Stevens winners

Postby Muppet147

Witz78 wrote:anyway all i can say is thank god for Jimmys announcement about his testimonial year because that was undoubtedly the highlight of a dissapointing days snooker

Amen. Robbo isn't fit to lick Jimmy's boots. <ok>

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:the evidence is clear

Austria 2011
PL week 7 final

the common link is JUDD beating Robbo in them, so HES the man to beat Jono in a final

They dont count in his finals records

good enough for me

Postby John From London Town

Interesting point on Jimmy's Testimonial. I was speaking with a close buddy of his today when I heard about it. The tables to buy are serious dosh but the company at it, the auction that's gonna take place & the music lined up for the evening session is of the highest order, believe me. Even the musician's who won't be playing now, but will still be in attendance, is impressive.

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:Bad thing for the anti robb0 brigade

This time they cant cry abot an easy draw

Allen
Williams
Trump
Murphy

well cos it wasnt a ranker he couldnt get his usual lucky draw and avoid loads top 16 guys

ALLEN - poor attitude and not a born winner
MJW - off the boil and too busy in Twitter these days , hes in major decline again folks, trust me
TRUMP - bad day at the office for Judd but Robbo showed his lack of class having a go at that young Summers lad who simply turned up to watch his friend play snooker
MURPHY - Bibleboy burnt out after knocking out the parakeet in the semi so couldnt face playing another snooker man

Postby John From London Town

Witz78 wrote:
John From London Town wrote:Hazel Irvine, how old you were when you started playing? Turn it in. It's about time people remembered that the Masters has the Top 16 players in the World in it who are all Champions.

ALL champions?

Gould

Allen

and thought theyve won stuff id harldy call Bingo, Carter and the 2012 incarnations of Lee and Stevens winners

If you think them boys have never seen the inside of a winner's circle then that would surprise me.

Postby GJ

BIG NEWS FOR WITZ

jimmy white his idol has just tweeted

Well done to @nr147 and an amazing record of never having lost a final! Truly amazing.

jimmy you legend suck it witz !

Postby Witz78

Muppet147 wrote:

Amen. Robbo isn't fit to lick Jimmy's boots. <ok>

Robbo could win every tournament for the next 20 years and hed still never be held in as high a regard and affections of the public as Jimmy.

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:BIG NEWS FOR WITZ

jimmy white his idol has just tweeted

Well done to @nr147 and an amazing record of never having lost a final! Truly amazing.

jimmy you legend suck it witz !

Jimmy had clearly been drinking earlier when they showed him in the crowd

and then he vanished from his seat after the first frame this evening (obviously couldnt bear to watch snooker played in such a horrible manner)

i can only guess someon has sabotaged his phone

Postby Rocket_ron

Wild wrote:Playground Stuff

Mine is Better than Yourse <laugh>

yes agreed, Im leaving the forum untill all the robbo bumming has finished or aprils WC

Was thinking of leaving the forum on the back of GJs ban cut short. Just makes a mockery of the admin team really if truth be told. ban someone for 2 weeks then let them back on after a few days. pmsl

I've seen the masters through to the end, bit disappointed really in the result but Neil played well so well done.

see you all in april probably

Postby gallantrabbit

John From London Town wrote:Interesting point on Jimmy's Testimonial. I was speaking with a close buddy of his today when I heard about it. The tables to buy are serious dosh but the company at it, the auction that's gonna take place & the music lined up for the evening session is of the highest order, believe me. Even the musician's who won't be playing now, but will still be in attendance, is impressive.

Nice to see. Steve Davis never had anything like this. Just shows Jim`s popularity and the fact that he is still box office. Dyou think he pockets the proceeds tax free like the footballers always have?

Postby Muppet147

Witz78 wrote:TRUMP - bad day at the office for Judd but Robbo showed his lack of class having a go at that young Summers lad who simply turned up to watch his friend play snooker

Yeah. His mate only did what Jimmy and Alex's fans did for years - cheer their heroes on when it was their turn to play a shot. And Summers and co weren't cheering on Judd's flukes because he didn't have any flukes. (Apart from a blue which went in when the frame was already won.)