Topic locked

Re: BGC Masters Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Sonny wrote:Is Robbo the best in the world now?

Judd is

the way Robbo reacted after his semi proved that Judd holds a mental edge over him and i see the defeat as a blip

judd cant deal with different styles of play so how can he be the best in the world

rofl :chuckle:

if Ryan Summers had been allowed to shout out properly then Robbo wouldnt have won :wave:

so judd can only win when his chavy lover helps him put off his opponent

and hes best in the world you say

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Witz78

randam05 wrote:Robertson is my idol. Very jealous of his life.

Hes not only a model pro, but a model person.

OH GET REAL KID, ONCE YOU GROW UP YOULL REALISE HE AINT NO ROLE MODEL FOR ANYONE

HIS LIFE SUCKS AND NOBODY LIKES HIM

HE WOULDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT FUN WAS IF KEN DODD HUT HIM IN FACE WITH A TICKLING STICK

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
randam05 wrote:Robertson is my idol. Very jealous of his life.

Hes not only a model pro, but a model person.

OH GET REAL KID, ONCE YOU GROW UP YOULL REALISE HE AINT NO ROLE MODEL FOR ANYONE

HIS LIFE SUCKS AND NOBODY LIKES HIM

HE WOULDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT FUN WAS IF KEN DODD HUT HIM IN FACE WITH A TICKLING STICK

SEETHING :wave:

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Judd is

the way Robbo reacted after his semi proved that Judd holds a mental edge over him and i see the defeat as a blip

judd cant deal with different styles of play so how can he be the best in the world

if Ryan Summers had been allowed to shout out properly then Robbo wouldnt have won :wave:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

as Judd said if hed been playing well and won the 1st frame hed have steamrollered over this Worzel wanabee

Postby Andre147

Lool, Neil is supposed to play in the Championship league group 3 tomorrow at 12p.m... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Wonder how he´ll even get there, and if he´ll even bother to play at that crap event after today´s win at the Masters.... rofl rofl
Last edited by Andre147 on 23 Jan 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Postby GJ

Muppet147 wrote:Trump basically owns Robertson. He will stuff him again when it matters - possibly in the World Championships if they meet. There will be no air fisting from the Aussie next time. <ok>

Are you chav summers in disguise

:wave: rofl

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:

Judd is

i think its a toss up between Judd and Robbo...

the reaction by Robbo proved that he wants to beat Players that Beats him and that Will continue he doesent have the Mentality to Suffer from Mental Blips he is so laid Back.

Well Plaid Robbo.. <ok>

and yes Witz ive been on Webcam tonight watching Snooker with Beergite <ok>

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Judd is

the reaction by Robbo proved that he wants to beat Players that Beats him and that Will continue he doesent have the Mentality to Suffer from Mental Blips he is so laid Back.

Well Plaid Robbo.. <ok>

<ok>

Postby gallantrabbit

Big difference is that NR is a winner. Murphy is hugely talented but doesn`t go the extra mile. Good luck and congrats to NR. Good for the game too having an Aussie winner. The rivalry in the next few years will be Trump Robbo. The interview comments from both will only help. All good. Snooker on the up!

Postby jojo

pleased for robertson who deserves his second major title now seven finals seven wins ha

complete all round player now maybe positional play still a bit suspect

some of these one trick show ponies ie trump murphy allen being shown up when they come up against a proper matchplayer and they not on their a game

Postby GJ

gallantrabbit wrote:Big difference is that NR is a winner. Murphy is hugely talented but doesn`t go the extra mile. Good luck and congrats to NR. Good for the game too having an Aussie winner. The rivalry in the next few years will be Trump Robbo. The interview comments from both will only help. All good. Snooker on the up!

very gracious gallant :hatoff:

Murphy just isnt in robbos class in safety and all round play <ok>

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:
Judd is

rofl rofl rofl rofl

as Judd said if hed been playing well and won the 1st frame hed have steamrollered over this Worzel wanabee

you can only play as well as you allowed to play sometimes.....

This Week Robbo has been nowhere near Played the best this week BUT hes got the TITLE,TROPHY AND 150K thats what makes champions great.

Postby Witz78

Andre147 wrote:Lool, Neil is supposed to play in the Championship league group 3 tomorrow at 3p.m... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Wonder how he´ll even get there, and if he´ll even bother to play at that crap event after today´s win at the Masters.... rofl rofl

hell only not make it there if he gets lost on the way there or sleeps in (highly likely)

but he certainly wont miss it because hes living it up tonight partying

Postby GJ

wild

Trump has no b game and hes supposedely best in the world

Postby Snooker Overdrive

Muppet147 wrote:Trump basically owns Robertson. He will stuff him again when it matters - possibly in the World Championships if they meet. There will be no air fisting from the Aussie next time. <ok>

He sometimes does air fists in the middle of matches he eventually loses.

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Judd is

Well Plaid Robbo.. <ok>

i dont want to know anymore :fart:

Postby GJ

Witz reaction says it all absolutely seething

Makes it all the sweeter

Postby Andre147

Witz78 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Lool, Neil is supposed to play in the Championship league group 3 tomorrow at 3p.m... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

hell only not make it there if he gets lost on the way there or sleeps in (highly likely)

but he certainly wont miss it because hes living it up tonight partying

Yes he can certainly get there in time, and his game isnt at 3.pm, but instead at 12p.m.... He´ll probably go, I wouldn´t bother to play in that crap event.... would just party all night and then sleep until 4p.m :D :D rofl rofl rofl

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:wild

Judds a peoples champion

thats because he plays that way

wed rather see someone play their own true natural game and if it works good, and if it doesnt, then so be it, a bad day at the office and implode if you want too for dramatic purposes.

the public would never get behind r0t like the tripe Robbos dished up this week

Postby GJ

jojo wrote:the way the two match up judd can only beat robertson when he playing his a game if not he will get schooled like he did yesterday

You know your snooker :hatoff: <cool>

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:wild

Judds a peoples champion

thats because he plays that way

wed rather see someone play their own true natural game and if it works good, and if it doesnt, then so be it, a bad day at the office and implode if you want too for dramatic purposes.

the public would never get behind r0t like the tripe Robbos dished up this week

robbo doesnt give a stuff what chavs think rofl :chuckle: