Topic locked

Re: So blooming glad Trump is out

Postby randam05

It reminds me of when someone kills an annoying little fly that wont buck off.

Robertson has killed trumps run of luck/form/fun. Like telling a naughty child off.

It feels great.

Postby Wildey

it is true the brits dont like successes they too willing to slap them down..

i love a aragant look at me atetute in champions when you back it up, why not and trump has backed it up nobody on any site been more critical of judd not delivering his potential like he should have more than me but now he has hes comming out being the big i am and i love it as long as he backs it up on the table whitch he has.

Postby GJ

I love arrogance trump is fine his chav mates in the crowd are muppets though

Postby Wildey

GJ wrote:I love arrogance trump is fine his chav mates in the crowd are muppets though

i cant judge that however they have been giving it large on twitter

Postby randam05

Wild wrote:
GJ wrote:I love arrogance trump is fine his chav mates in the crowd are muppets though

Cant you just tell by looking at them and hearing them in the crowd?

P r i c k s

Especially when you see them around the venue.

Trump even bought a huge mcdonalds to eat in the south west snooker academy when its clear you are not allowed too and no one else does. Then he gets told off for it by one of the staff and they all start laughing at him including trump.

Urgh

Postby GJ

randam05 wrote:
Wild wrote:

P r i c k s

Trump even bought a huge mcdonalds to eat in the south west snooker academy when its clear you are not allowed too and no one else does. Then he gets told off for it by one of the staff and they all start laughing at him including trump.

Urgh

doesnt surprise me at all jake robbo taught him a lesson anyway so its all good <cool> :spot on:

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:
Wild wrote:

P r i c k s

Urgh

who got told off Trump ??

Postby randam05

Wild wrote:
randam05 wrote:
Wild wrote:

P r i c k s

Urgh

who got told off Trump ??

Yup trump got told off. And they were all just laughing..

I mean the academy do a fantastic job and are very reasonable.. they have one main rule and he thought he was too good for his own bucking boots ARGH he annoys me.. dont even like his hard hitting style

He hits every ball WAY to hard its horrid to watch. :grrr:

Postby randam05

And yes GJ.. robbo taught him like a headteacher telling off a naughty school child it was excellent.

Loved the way he had a go at trumps hammers and pointing at them when he won!

Postby Witz78

good on Judd, 2 finger up at the establishment

its a drop in the ocean anyway compared to the stuff dear ole Alex did

i suppose in this stupid morally and politically correct 21st century brainwashed fools are going to be talked into supporting robotic emotionless muppets instead of true characters.

god knows the reaction now if Alex had just broke onto the scene, WSA would prob have banned him from playing just like X Factor did with Frankie Coccoza

Postby GJ

randam05 wrote:And yes GJ.. robbo taught him like a headteacher telling off a naughty school child it was excellent.

Loved the way he had a go at trumps hammers and pointing at them when he won!

Robbo isnt afraid to stand up to the chavs

The missed blue was clearly hit far to hard so i agree he hits it far too hard although it was partly a choke as well.

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:good on Judd, 2 finger up at the establishment

i suppose in this stupid morally and politically correct 21st century brainwashed fools are going to be talked into supporting robotic emotionless muppets instead of true characters.

god knows the reaction now if Alex had just broke onto the scene, WSA would prob have banned him from playing just like X Factor did with Frankie Coccoza

Judd shows no emotion when he wins a match so how is he a real charcter you muppet

Fist Pumping and the like shows proper emotion <cool> :spot on:

Postby Roland

Robbo's fist pumping and pointing at the Trump entourage was class by the way. Don't forget he knows them.

Postby randam05

Sonny wrote:Robbo's fist pumping and pointing at the Trump entourage was class by the way. Don't forget he knows them.

:hatoff:

This is why I also hate trump and love robertson.

When trump won the UK his face didnt change one bit. He refuses to smile for photographs and you wonder if he really appreciates the talent hes been given.

Like when you see robertson win a tough match or frame you can really see how much the sport means to him. Hes tries hard and gets what he deserves, whereas trump just looks as if he doesnt give a rubbish.

Id give anything to have that talent. I try very hard with snooker and it means a lot to me and I aint even that good.

Anyway rant over atleast hes out and hes still getting talked about! :mood:

Postby Witz78

randam05 wrote:
Sonny wrote:Robbo's fist pumping and pointing at the Trump entourage was class by the way. Don't forget he knows them.

When trump won the UK his face didnt change one bit. He refuses to smile for photographs and you wonder if he really appreciates the talent hes been given.

Like when you see robertson win a tough match or frame you can really see how much the sport means to him. Hes tries hard and gets what he deserves, whereas trump just looks as if he doesnt give a rubbish.

Id give anything to have that talent. I try very hard with snooker and it means a lot to me and I aint even that good.

says the one who started this thread <doh>

Postby randam05

Witz78 wrote:
randam05 wrote:

says the one who started this thread <doh>

If you look at my first post i did say

''..that is all.''

But some people just dragged it out :pal:

Postby jojo

i dont mind judd winning he fantastic for the game and the cockyness isnt a bad thing add a bit of spice to the game

the problem though is them hangers on who ruin i think judd will have to make a decision as to whether he wants to stick by his best friends the ones he known for his whole life or if he is to make a difficult decision

judd now at 21 22 is not the same person as he was when he was 10 or 15 and the like now things are different

Postby Witz78

to be fair having scanned down that summers guys twitter posts hes officially a CDL

on saying that, ill prob end up on the drink with him in Blackpool now

Postby Alex0paul

Edit Sorry posted this in the wrong thread :blush:

But yeah that Summers bloke is a complete runt and a prime example of a hanger on

Postby jojo

that just it murphy can only rely on potting and breakbuilding where robertson has much more to his game their last major match in the uk quarter final in 2010 murphy won 9-7 and he was going for everything left right and centre and when he did miss the balls ran safe and murphy himself admitted he was fortunate that one of the reasons why i expect robertson to win you cant keep relying on that alone because some days as is normal you wont get that fortune

already today robertson won a lot of the tactical exchanges especially the last two to go from 3-3 to 5-3 murphy will come back but robertson will hold him off

Postby Rocket_ron

Witz78 wrote:good on Judd, 2 finger up at the establishment

psml

Postby Juddfan

First post here, love snooker and enjoy quick attacking players so Judd is fast becoming my favourite player, although probably still a bit behind the legend that is Ronnie.

I'm shocked at the amount of people calling Judd arrogant though, if anything he comes across as a bit shy to me. Some of his mates on the other hand are definitely riding on the waves of Judds success.

Mind you im all up for a bit of rivalry in sport so this could get juicy in tournaments to come!

Postby Rocket_ron

Juddfan wrote:First post here, love snooker and enjoy quick attacking players so Judd is fast becoming my favourite player, although probably still a bit behind the legend that is Ronnie.

I'm shocked at the amount of people calling Judd arrogant though, if anything he comes across as a bit shy to me. Some of his mates on the other hand are definitely riding on the waves of Judds success.

Mind you im all up for a bit of rivalry in sport so this could get juicy in tournaments to come!

The only thing that lets Judd down is Rsummers. other then that he is the best