Topic locked

Re: BGC Masters Semi Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Witz78

rsummers89 Cheers for the shout out from Neil Robertson... Get over it; ur boring and have no support!!!... That is all, Zzzzzzzzz boring

rsummers89@nr147 u won and fair play but if I was trying to put u off u would know about it

Oh and I totally blanked @nr147 today in the practise room so me being two faced is rubbish!

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:
rsummers89 Ryan Summers
Semi finals today... Yet again JT vs Neil... #TeamSumthin out in force to intimidate the ozzy!!!

Ryan Summers
@rsummers89 Bristol, England
Part-Time Bodyguard... Full Time Winner at Life

rofl rofl :wave:

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:
rsummers89 Ryan Summers
Semi finals today... Yet again JT vs Neil... #TeamSumthin out in force to intimidate the ozzy!!!

:bowdown:

HAHA

no in all serious hes just a total hanger on living off the back of Judd

im guessing hes on a wage for running around keeping Judd company and being at his beck and call to do anything hes told to do :limp:

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:Though, whilst we're chatting twitter, we should point this out. In the interest of fairness.

judd147t judd trump
Good to luck to Neil in the final!!

considering he knows Jonos playing Murphy or Higgins in the final, its a no brainer really

Postby Roland

Muppet147 wrote:So this Summers character gets full access to the practice room etc?

The works. He's obviously his bezzie mate because he was the one sat with Judd's parents and brother in the VIP seats at the Crucible. At York there was a larger group of them, all dressed up to the nines. I mean fair play to them because they're young and their mate is a star and all that, but sooner or later they'll have to learn how to behave or face the consequences of random people sending them abuse on Twitter or drunken strangers approaching them in nightclubs etc.

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Though, whilst we're chatting twitter, we should point this out. In the interest of fairness.

judd147t judd trump
Good to luck to Neil in the final!!

considering he knows Jonos playing Murphy or Higgins in the final, its a no brainer really

A bit like me. <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:So this Summers character gets full access to the practice room etc?

The works. He's obviously his bezzie mate because he was the one sat with Judd's parents and brother in the VIP seats at the Crucible. At York there was a larger group of them, all dressed up to the nines. I mean fair play to them because they're young and their mate is a star and all that, but sooner or later they'll have to learn how to behave or face the consequences of random people sending them abuse on Twitter or drunken strangers approaching them in nightclubs etc.

You and Witz got something planned? <laugh>

Postby jojo

monique unfortunately i cant get access to your link so please can you or someone else copy and paste the article here so i can read it thanks
http://welcometooncue.blogspot.com/2012 ... sters.html

the reason judds pot success was so low was due to robertsons gameplan and full credit to robertson for that it was no co incidence trumps level was lower against robertson than against o sullivan as sonny says matchplay triumphed over flair ronnie v judd its fair v flair and that suits judd so it different altogether

and the sooner this hanger on is given the boot by judd the better it will be for him yes i know these are the actions of judds friends not judd but surely judd as the main man could put a stop to this by at least having a word with them ?

i agree with those that say perhaps judd was getting a bit cocky lately he lucky he not up against ronnie o sullivan of a few years ago believe me he would not be so cocky then the all round level ronnie could produce then judd is no where near

well done robertson everytime he play judd i will always be supporting him against judd although judds breakthrough has been fantastic for the game

Postby Muppet147

jojo wrote:monique unfortunately i cant get access to your link so please can you or someone else copy and paste the article here so i can read it thanks
http://welcometooncue.blogspot.com/2012 ... sters.html

the reason judds pot success was so low was due to robertsons gameplan and full credit to robertson for that it was no co incidence trumps level was lower against robertson than against o sullivan as sonny says matchplay triumphed over flair ronnie v judd its fair v flair and that suits judd so it different altogether

and the sooner this hanger on is given the boot by judd the better it will be for him yes i know these are the actions of judds friends not judd but surely judd as the main man could put a stop to this by at least having a word with them ?

i agree with those that say perhaps judd was getting a bit cocky lately he lucky he not up against ronnie o sullivan of a few years ago believe me he would not be so cocky then the all round level ronnie could produce then judd is no where near

well done robertson everytime he play judd i will always be supporting him against judd although judds breakthrough has been fantastic for the game

Every time Trump plays Robbo, I'll be supporting Trump. But Trump vs. O'Sullivan is different. I'd just hope for some high quality snooker with the best man winning. O'Sullivan was a little unlucky against Trump in the UK but wasn't at the races this week.

Postby Witz78

since there at that early 20s stage its understandable and espec as Judd is young free and single too

one of my close mates is a footballer and did quite well in his early 20s winning international caps, playing in Premiership, earning big money so whenever he was back in our hometown there was a lot of resentment and jealousy, and also on the other a lot of hangers on, but it just seemed that the constant attention always led to trouble, even on holidays to the likes of Magaluf aggro would somehow start but eventually he settled down as he got older and grew out of that and as a result of having a lower profile and not being out on the snake hiss "rubbing it in the face" of the folk who were jealous and hated him, it all kinda fizzled out.

But one thing he never did was handout to any of his mates, sure hed maybe do the odd treat for us but no-one would have felt comfortable sponging off him so it was every man to buy their round.

Postby jojo

dont get me wrong obviously i want higgins to lose but a murphy v robertson match is more appealing due to the way their games match up versus each other

robertson v higgins is much of a muchness their styles are too similar

Postby Roland

Great start from Murphy, perfect snooker for the first 2 frames, timing the ball ridiculously well. Higgins off and running in frame 3.

Postby Monique

jojo wrote:monique can you copy and paste that article onto here i cant get access to it thanks

likely to be 2-1 now good response

Lol Jojo, I just had a bit of photoshop fun there ….