Topic locked

Re: The Pro Smurph / Anti HJ thread

Postby Witz78

jojo wrote:i will be supporting murphy not necessarily because i support murphy i dont but because of who his opponent is

hell, i would even support Wild against Higgins mate <ok>

Postby Rocket_ron

Witz78 wrote:
jojo wrote:i will be supporting murphy not necessarily because i support murphy i dont but because of who his opponent is

hell, i would even support Wild against Higgins mate <ok>

and thats saying something

Postby jojo

i actually missed wild when i was away he what you call a proper snooker fan now i know me and him had our disagreements from time to time and he said a lot of wrong things as he thought he was being clever until i pointed out the truth to him but you have to respect someone who has so much love for the game of snooker and someone who so passionate about it

with hendry being out the elite we may not see too much of him in events so maybe wild will be more measured he a bit deluded when it come to hendry take hendry out the equation he very good

wild i hope you good pal

Postby Witz78

jojo wrote:i actually missed wild when i was away he what you call a proper snooker fan now i know me and him had our disagreements from time to time and he said a lot of wrong things as he thought he was being clever until i pointed out the truth to him but you have to respect someone who has so much love for the game of snooker and someone who so passionate about it

with hendry being out the elite we may not see too much of him in events so maybe wild will be more measured he a bit deluded when it come to hendry take hendry out the equation he very good

wild i hope you good pal

Wilds too loved up these days to give a toss about snooker (allegedly)

Postby Rocket_ron

jojo wrote:i actually missed wild when i was away he what you call a proper snooker fan now i know me and him had our disagreements from time to time and he said a lot of wrong things as he thought he was being clever until i pointed out the truth to him but you have to respect someone who has so much love for the game of snooker and someone who so passionate about it

wild i hope you good pal

pmsl

Postby Rocket_ron

Witz78 wrote:

wild i hope you good pal

Wilds too loved up these days to give a toss about snooker (allegedly)

Oh no not another thread with wilds lovelife on it