Topic locked

BGC Masters Semi Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Sunday 15th - Sunday 22nd of January at Alexandra Palace, London

Semi Final day and Trump v Robertson Part 3....Can Robertson Get his revenge or will the Juddernaught gather pace and flatten his opoments ?

in the other Semi Final it Brings Together The 2009 World Finalist John Higgins and Shaun Murphy

DRAW

FORMAT OF PLAY

PREDICTION CONTEST

Image Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday 21st of January

1pm

Judd Trump v Neil Robertson

7pm

Shaun Murphy v John Higgins

Re: BGC Masters Semi Final Discusion !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby SnookerFan

Rocket_ron wrote:
Wild wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:what did it say before wild edited it?

some sausage in tights

Do you mean..............

This is an outrage. Mine gets edited so it says I'm a pin end, by other people get away with it. :grrr: Discrimination.

Postby Rocket_ron

SnookerFan wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:
Wild wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:what did it say before wild edited it?

some sausage in tights

Do you mean..............

This is an outrage. Mine gets edited so it says I'm a pin end, by other people get away with it. :grrr: Discrimination.

In the words of Witz its the establishment :happy:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:In the words of Witz its the establishment :happy:

Wild is just snake hissed that Hendry isn't as super as Murphy any more. <ok>

no im just snake hissed lol

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:no im just snake hissed lol

I wonder what the forum will be like if Murphy wins the semi-final. :chuckle:

FULL OF rubbish <ok>

Postby The Cueist

Rocket_ron wrote:Who is better between Selby and robbo?

Clearly Robbo imo

6/6 ranking finals
1 WC

Agreed,No other conclusion can be drawn.

I was very dissapointed to read Trump slating ROS in the paper,Saying that he bossed ronnie about in the match and that he hadnt seen Ronnie do anything in two years. :grrr:

Cocky little git. :no:

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wild wrote:no im just snake hissed lol

I wonder what the forum will be like if Murphy wins the semi-final. :chuckle:

FULL OF rubbish <ok>

Will anybody notice the difference? <laugh>

you logging on ?????

i guess not <laugh>

Postby jojo

yes i agree i would hate to see higgins win i still think the titles he won last season should be deemed void

i did stop watching snooker like i said i was going to after you know who won but i couldnt resist i been following the game for 26 27 years and it difficult to give up just like that as i found

i did watch spurts of the uk championship and it was amazing when maguire beat higgins however i would love to see murphy beat him tomorrow

that man should never have been allowed back into snooker so soon those that disagree try and get a copy of barry hearns interview in the times or independent i think it was just a day or so after the world final he insinuating things like clever lawyers and the fact that the event in question higgins was talking about was not a wpbsa event made things complicated so he got away with it hearn even said things like what higgins done he has to live with for the rest of his life

sorry for the rant but i wont apologise some things never change you cant get blood out of a stone

Postby Sickpotter

The Cueist wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:Who is better between Selby and robbo?

Clearly Robbo imo

6/6 ranking finals
1 WC

Agreed,No other conclusion can be drawn.

I was very dissapointed to read Trump slating ROS in the paper,Saying that he bossed ronnie about in the match and that he hadnt seen Ronnie do anything in two years. :grrr:

Cocky little git. :no:

I love him doing stuff like that. :mosh2:

a) creates a rivalry which fans enjoy
b) could spur Ronnie to get his act together...which fans would enjoy

Win, win IMO. <ok>

Judd's comment isn't inaccurate and I don't believe it was said with malicious intent. ROS is a hero to him.

Gotta be honest about it and ask, what has Ronnie done in the last 2 years? :chin:

He certainly hasn't performed to his usual standard in the vast majority of his matches and has slipped fairly quickly down the rankings. :irk:

Talent still to be top 3 and barely clinging to top 16. Sad really and I hope remarks like Judd's do something to motivate him.

The game doesn't need ROS to survive but it will certainly miss him.

Judd vs Ronnie could be a good rivalry for at least another 3 years :-)

Anyway......Judd vs Higgins final IMO.......Higgins to win (can't wait for your posts Witz <laugh> )

Postby jojo

now i dont care what been happening with the news of the world since the last time i was here before i know they been shut down but that doesnt automatically mean that everything they did was wrong or corrupt because i know now that is what the higgins is innocent brigade will hide behind

but if people get a chance read barry hearns interview the one that i made a reference to in my last time tomorrow evening i will be rooting for murphy ho yes i will whether politically correct or otherwise higgins need to be beat for the good of justice

Postby jojo

witz it good people like you and smart if he still around stick to your beliefs and not get brainwashed by the politically correct hyperbole

from memory i think snooker overdrive and gj were others that werent convinced about higgins i can see why

i hope everyone been well and more than that i hope murphy wins tomorrow however i would love to see robertson win the tournament as i think he too good a player to win only one major so far and the last two majors he been beaten by judd in close matches so tomorrow i root for him and murphy however i think judd will win not sure with robbos tip problems he didnt play great today and got a lot of help from williams if im honest