Topic locked

Partypoker.com Snooker Shootout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Friday 27th - Sunday 29th of January at The Blackpool Tower Circus

The Shootout is Back for it second year with Veteran Nigel Bond defending his Title.

one notable absentee from the Top 64 is Speed King Ronnie O'Sullivan which is surprising... but one mans Loss is another mans Gain and World No 65 Michael White got in through the Back Door to complete the 64 Man Line up.

Who will win is anyone's guess but it will be Fast,Furious and Exciting.

DRAW

FORMAT OF PLAY

Image Image

Re: Snooker Shootout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Monique

Casey wrote:Barry Pinches if the favourite imo.

Come on! Must be Rory surely! The way he won his match on the black last year having been dragged down by Tony Drago's slow play makes him a favourite IMO.

Postby SnookerFan

Monique wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:The winner will be Patsy Fagan.

Says Dennis Taylor ...

Sorry, this just in. Dennis actually agrees with you Monique. It's just he saw Rory, and mistook him for Patsy.

Postby Casey

It's funny we are joking, but of course any of these players can win it. Nobody would have picked Bond last year. I would like to see Jimmy White or Steve Davis to win it.

Postby Wildey

only tits wear sunglasses inside and on top of that the bloody cirtains are drawn <laugh>

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:only tits wear sunglasses inside and on top of that the bloody cirtains are drawn <laugh>

it was a press conference, the flash photography might have damaaged my eyes :D

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Wild wrote:only tits wear sunglasses inside and on top of that the bloody cirtains are drawn <laugh>

good point there the press guy in the middle looks like hes carrying a lethal camera <laugh>

Postby Witz78

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

good point there the press guy in the middle looks like hes carrying a lethal camera <laugh>

ok, so hes no Monique :chuckle:

Postby Witz78

Rocket_ron wrote:

Quote of the day. Wild <ok>

<doh> your a day late

Postby Rocket_ron

Witz78 wrote:
Rocket_ron wrote:

Quote of the day. Wild <ok>

<doh> your a day late

who cares? I dont

but just you....Quote of yesterday Wild <ok>

Postby gallantrabbit

I think this is a great event dreamt up by Hearny. Stuff the purists (of which I am one) this weekend. This is made for TV and if we've got some music some banter some lovely ladies and yes even the grim reaper, bring it on. I shall be seriously snake hissed off with any player who wants a few column inches by knocking such an event. Would love to be there but has come a few weeks too early for me. :-(

Postby Wildey

gallantrabbit wrote:I think this is a great event dreamt up by Hearny. Stuff the purists (of which I am one) this weekend. This is made for TV and if we've got some music some banter some lovely ladies and yes even the grim reaper, bring it on. I shall be seriously snake hissed off with any player who wants a few column inches by knocking such an event. Would love to be there but has come a few weeks too early for me. :-(

the problam isnt criticising it its twiddling over it like Jimmy White Last year from the Com Box.....

All Sort of rule changes for the Game was sugested <doh>

Postby randam05

Wild wrote:
gallantrabbit wrote:I think this is a great event dreamt up by Hearny. Stuff the purists (of which I am one) this weekend. This is made for TV and if we've got some music some banter some lovely ladies and yes even the grim reaper, bring it on. I shall be seriously snake hissed off with any player who wants a few column inches by knocking such an event. Would love to be there but has come a few weeks too early for me. :-(

the problam isnt criticising it its twiddling over it like Jimmy White Last year from the Com Box.....

All Sort of rule changes for the Game was sugested <doh>

Jimmy white will be in the commentary box straight after his first game. :emb:

Postby Witz78

Mark Selby v Joe Perry - ill shout out Wiggy
Mark Williams v Steve Davis - ill be going mad for the Nugget
John Higgins v Judd Trump - could be the game that Security Man Mark has to intervene during
Neil Robertson v Jamie Cope - for once im my life ill be right behind Cope, me and my main man Summers will put him off
Ding Junhui v Barry Hawkins - DING JOHN WEE MY LORD, DING JOHN WEE....
Shaun Murphy v Fergal O'Brien - time to hit the bar
Ali Carter v Matthew Stevens - Stevens all the way to beat that quitter
Stephen Maguire v Anthony McGill - Ants will have a loud vocal support behind him for this
Graeme Dott v Alan McManus - Team Angles all the way
Stuart Bingham v Liu Song - right behind Song
Mark Allen v Rory McLeod - Team Rory
Stephen Lee v Peter Lines - right behind Pieman
Martin Gould v Peter Ebdon - think ill be the only Ebdonite in Blackpool
Mark Davis v Mark Joyce - zzzzzzzzzzzzz ill go up the tower during this one
Andrew Higginson v Liang Wenbo - Wenbo all the way
Stephen Hendry v Jack Lisowski - Jack all the way COME ONNNNNNNNNN
Ricky Walden v Liu Chuang - Loo
Marcus Campbell v Xiao Guodong - finally get to see my protege Xiao
Mark King v Dominic Dale - do anything i can to snake hiss off King and maybe crack some :limp: jokes at Dale too
Marco Fu v Barry Pinches - ill order some blue drinks at the bar during this one
Ryan Day v Joe Swail - zzzzzzzzzz if im drunk ill prob shout out INCEST
Tom Ford v Jimmy Robertson - zzzzzzzzzzzzz ill go and buy a Kiss Me Quick Hat during this one
Ken Doherty v Michael Holt - ohhhhhhhhhhhh ill be so behind Ken in this one against my nemesis
Anthony Hamilton v Jimmy White - The roof is going be raised off in this one. COME ONNNNNNNNNNNN JIMMMMMMMMY
Robert Milkins v Nigel Bond - ZZZZZZZ ill
Gerard Greene v Jamie Burnett ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ill go and ride a donkey during this
Matthew Selt v Joe Jogia - Fans favourite Double J versus runt De Luxe / Robbos bumboy = no contest, MON JOGIA
Mike Dunn v Michael White - White all the way tho Dunns twitter banter might make me side with him actually
Jamie Jones v Adrian Gunnell - haha a few token COME ON SALLY chants i think
Dave Harold v James Wattana - right behing my main man Wattana
Tony Drago v Andy Hicks - Mafia MAN will have some great support in that
Ben Woollaston v Alfie Burden -Dont like Woolly so will be cheering on ALfie

Postby Witz78

WPSBA statement on irregular betting patterns on SELT V JOGIA and its been referred to integrity commission haha

so whos guilty do you think, my moneys on Robbos bumboy

Postby MarkSelbyNo1Fan

Witz78 wrote:WPSBA statement on irregular betting patterns on SELT V JOGIA and its been referred to integrity commission haha

Link?

Postby GJ

MarkSelbyNo1Fan wrote:
Witz78 wrote:WPSBA statement on irregular betting patterns on SELT V JOGIA and its been referred to integrity commission haha

Link?

rofl :wave:

Postby Witz78

davehendon WPBSA integerity unit investigating 'unusually high number of bets' on Matt Selt to beat Joe Jogia in the Shootout this week

weewelshwitch WPBSA Press Statement re unusual betting pattern on Selt v Jogia at shoot out. Matter referred to Integrity Unit.

Postby Witz78

yeh i take it back

had only saw Janies tweet when i posted that

haha i know some will say theres no smoke without fire but why on earth would there be tons of random folk betting big money on a 10 minute lottery of a frame
Last edited by Witz78 on 24 Jan 2012, edited 1 time in total.