Post a reply

Re: Would love to get a team together for this..

Postby randam05

Alex0paul wrote:Im going. It would be awesome to get a Snooker Island team in it

Thats what Im thinking. And if there isnt enough (like one short) I am good friends with some very good local players in my area who would be willing too.

Postby PLtheRef

When I go down to the Classic I'll see whether they need any help with the gloves (and if I'm free that weekend) but I may be arm twisted to compete if I can get hold of a cue.

Postby Roland

5 places per team. SB has Allan Taylor, Craig Steadman, Gaz Allen, Martin O'Donnell and Sean O'Sullivan. That's not fair!

We've got Ben Harrison, Jake, Me, Alex and possibly Woody who is the best player in York (haven't asked him yet, probably won't be up for it).

We're not going to beat team SB. I'm trying to get SB to play and poach one of the others. Need to beef our squad up a bit.

Postby PLtheRef

Sonny wrote:5 places per team. SB has Allan Taylor, Craig Steadman, Gaz Allen, Martin O'Donnell and Sean O'Sullivan. That's not fair!

We've got Ben Harrison, Jake, Me, Alex and possibly Woody who is the best player in York (haven't asked him yet, probably won't be up for it).

We're not going to beat team SB. I'm trying to get SB to play and poach one of the others. Need to beef our squad up a bit.

Take them all out for dinner on the Thursday. The Islander's treat ;-)

Postby GJ

PLtheRef wrote:I know them

Mark Selby,

Neil Robertson

and Stephen Hendry

rofl rofl rofl

Postby Witz78

if i could be fussed with the hassle of rattling folks heads to get a team together id have been up for that

of course looking at that SB team, even id have to do the unthinkable and adopt ROBBO tactics

Postby Wildey

why isnt the SB Man getting his cue out ?

no disrespect to Sonny and sidekick but pound for pound Snooker Island has buck all chance against Allan Taylor, Craig Steadman, Gaz Allen, Martin O'Donnell and Sean O'Sullivan.

Postby Roland

If it's best of 5 and we face them then we have 3 players with a great chance of getting 3 wins and in a single frame anything can happen.

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:why isnt the SB Man getting his cue out ?

no disrespect to Sonny and sidekick but pound for pound Snooker Island has buck all chance against Allan Taylor, Craig Steadman, Gaz Allen, Martin O'Donnell and Sean O'Sullivan.

Snooker Island hatah! :grrr:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:If it's best of 5 and we face them then we have 3 players with a great chance of getting 3 wins and in a single frame anything can happen.

ill be behind you all the way...

go on team snooker island you can do it <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Wild wrote:
Sonny wrote:If it's best of 5 and we face them then we have 3 players with a great chance of getting 3 wins and in a single frame anything can happen.

ill be behind you all the way...

go on team snooker island you can do it <ok>

Was that your idea of a motivational speech? Say they are rubbish, so they'll go and prove you wrong?

Postby Wildey

ive known sonny 6 years on 606 and theres nothing that gives him more pleasure (outside of his bedroom) than to prove me wrong <laugh>