Topic locked

Re: P T C 12 (Acaden Shopping Open) !!!!!!

Postby hendry_fan

I,m havin to make do with "live scoring". :mood:
Hendry lettin his 2-0 lead slip just like yesterday against Holt. :roll:

Come on Hendry!!!!!,just 2 more frames to get to the final!.

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:I,m havin to make do with "live scoring". :mood:

Cant find a stream also, and in sportlemon it shows a damn still picture with some stupid tennis match which has already finished.... oh well... guess i´ll stick to live scoring, 2-2 it is, after hendry led 2-0, he is on a break now, 34-01 at the minute

Postby hendry_fan

Andre147 wrote:

Cant find a stream also, and in sportlemon it shows a damn still picture with some stupid tennis match which has already finished.... oh well... guess i´ll stick to live scoring, 2-2 it is, after hendry led 2-0, he is on a break now, 34-01 at the minute

Cant find a stream also, and in sportlemon it shows a damn still picture with some stupid tennis match which has already finished"

Yes "Andre147",that stupid frozen tennis pic!!!!,grrrr.you should see me right now,i,m absolutely fuming!!!!,i have to calm down though as i almost broke my comp keyboard!. :emb: :mood:

Postby Andre147

hendry_fan wrote:
Andre147 wrote:

Cant find a stream also, and in sportlemon it shows a damn still picture with some stupid tennis match which has already finished"

Yes "Andre147",that stupid frozen tennis pic!!!!,grrrr.you should see me right now,i,m absolutely fuming!!!!,i have to calm down though as i almost broke my comp keyboard!. :emb: :mood:

Yes, guess you´ll just have to calm down, though I know what you mean, I also stay like that when I can´t see a Ronnie or Williams match live, for instance. :mood:

I also love watching Hendry play though, don´t worry, he will come through this one, though Maguire is on a break now and about to level at 3 frames all..... damn, wish I could see the match, has it appears both players are playing well... :-)

Postby Andre147

DECIDER COMING UP :cracker: :cracker: :cracker: Gguess i´ll have to stick to highlights on eurosprt..... Hendry to win in the decider...

CMON..... :-) :-) :cracker:

Postby hendry_fan

Stephen Hendry 3-3 Stephen Maguire

OMG,this is nerve wrackin stuff,can hardly bear to watch the live scoring!.

Postby hendry_fan

Stephen Hendry 3-4 *Stephen Maguire*

Ah,well,....i,m more disappointed that i didnt get to the see the match apart from the last 10 mins thanks to Witz78!,thanks for that mate!.

Was certainly a fine effort and was so close but then so far.Losing 4-3 is horrible,but one cant win all the deciders.

Great to see Hendry get to a semi-final again,(even though it,s <just> a PTC turnier).This will for sure give him a bit of confidence going into the 2012.

Hard luck Stephen.plenty of tournaments comin up though. :-)

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
Casey wrote:Hard luck Hendo, didn't really get a good chance in the last.

he did have one chance, that green was a howler

he was overstreching and concerned of fouling the red but the yellow was available without cueing probs so he will be kicking himself for that shot

Postby Bourne

GJ wrote:http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4ADBF_en-GBGB289GB291&q=MARTIN+PETROV&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=527&ion=1&wrapid=tlif132605195034110&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=dfIJT66JDevb4QSD7fCQBQ

:fart:

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:its hardly a dead ringer the way Jono and Robbo are

they look a like

FACT

Postby GJ

Bourne wrote:
GJ wrote:
Witz78 wrote:its hardly a dead ringer the way Jono and Robbo are

they look a like

FACT

Jono and Robbo yeh :D

perry and petrov yes <cool>