Post a reply

Do you want snooker as an Olympic Event?

Yes
63%
No
25%
I don't care either way
13%

Total votes : 24

Re: Would you like the Olympics to have snooker?

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Posting repeatedly about what you are eating should also be an olympic sport.

set up a poll, I'd vote yes, just saying <ok>

We've had some great discussions talking about what snacks/meals we are chosing when the snooker is on. :D

Did you see hendry_fan's post about cooking a fry up in the PTC 12 thread? :happy:

Postby Smart

SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Posting repeatedly about what you are eating should also be an olympic sport.

We've had some great discussions talking about what snacks/meals we are chosing when the snooker is on. :D

Did you see hendry_fan's post about cooking a fry up in the PTC 12 thread? :happy:

rofl <ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Smart wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Smart wrote:

rofl <ok>

I really think that guy is our sort of people. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

sundaygirl wrote:Love snooker, Love the Olympics but don't want to see them brought together.
If it had to be in the Olympics I would prefer the winter games it's just not a summer sport.

Why is this posted on this thread, and not Bourne's original one?

Bourne hatah! :grrr:

Postby Odrl

No, an Olympic gold medal is supposed to be the highlight of a sportsman's career, the highest possible achievement. That's why the Olympics don't work for sports that already have an established structure of traditional events.

Besides, Beijing 2008 and London 2012 were the perfect opportunities to introduce snooker. It could be decades before the Olympics are held in a snooker-friendly country again. ;-)