Post a reply

Re: An interview with Neil Robertson

Postby SnookerFan

Controversial is too strong a term. But I was referring to this bit;

"Everyone is entitled to their opinion," said Robertson of Allen’s outburst.
"Some players don’t like the new hectic schedule while some are in favour of it.
"Some of the extra tournaments we play in don’t have as much prize money as we’d like, but they are there to promote the sport around the world.
"Everyone has to be patient and wait for things to develop. So far we’ve gone from playing six tournaments a year to playing 25 to 30."
The increase in tournaments means 2010 world champion Robertson – who lives in Cambridge with Norwegian partner Millie and son Alexander – does far more travelling and admits it can be challenging at times.

I can see Wild kicking off that everybody who doesn't want to play is a sausage, and Monqiue defending their right to earn a living as professionals. rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz its old hat

nothing of note from Jono in that interview, sitting on ther proverbial fence it has to be said

It was more for GJ to have a love-in really. <laugh> And the aforementioned attempt at getting Wild to throw a wobbler, of course.

Postby Witz78

Muppet147 wrote:What a boring interview. Shouldn't be surprised since Robbo is one of the most boring players out there.

<ok> for a guy called Muppet, you sure do talk a lot of sense these days mate

Postby Wildey

Muppet147 wrote:My name is a private joke. I could share it with you but then I would have to kill you.

it might be a private joke however you do live up to it beautifully....its as if you was actually born to be a Muppet <ok>

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:My name is a private joke. I could share it with you but then I would have to kill you.

it might be a private joke however you do live up to it beautifully....its as if you was actually born to be a Muppet <ok>

:spot on:

Postby SnookerFan

That's a risk the rest of the forum are prepared to take.

Postby GJ

Smart wrote:
Witz78 wrote:heres a far better interview with Robertson...........

is that Millie in the photo there :-)

Shirley not :chin: