Post a reply

Re: Who will history judge better?

Postby Witz78

SnookerFan wrote:Who will history judge better, White or Robertson ?

:D

do we even need to answer this tosh?

Its a bit like saying Queen or Westlife <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

I give the people what they want. :spot on:

Bourne wrote:Good idea for a new thread that actually, who will history judge better, White or Robertson ?

Postby Bourne

I think if both their careers ended today then it would be Jimmy but not by much, a more intriguing question is if Robbo won the world title next year and no other majors, would that put him ahead ? I think so, you really can't fluke 2 world title.

Postby SnookerFan

Bourne wrote:

I think if both their careers ended today then it would be Jimmy but not by much, a more intriguing question is if Robbo won the world title next year and no other majors, would that put him ahead ? I think so, you really can't fluke 2 world title.

Shall I start a thread asking about that? <laugh>

Postby Bourne

SnookerFan wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Shall I start a thread asking about that? <laugh>

Nah, you ain't completed your daily quota of guff-filled nonsense threads, that is far too important a task for you to be thinking about serious threads :D

Postby Bourne

Witz78 wrote:Total joke being in at work today and 2mora

Finish at 3 today and 1030am tomorrow :D bad monkey :party:

Postby Wildey

to be honest at this moment in time Jimmy still ahead having played in 6 World Finals but id say Robbo is fast on his heels and will catch him up sooner rather than later.