Topic locked

Nightmare Draw for your fav player ?

Postby GJ

If you had to pick one player you would want your favourite player to avoid in tomorrows draw who would it be ?

Re: Nightmare Draw for your fav player ?

Postby Lucky

My fave is Cope......and I know I'm gonna get flamed for this,but outside of Ronnie and Higgins, I'd fancy his chances <ok>

Postby Roland

I'd go further and say qualifiers want to avoid:

O'Sullivan
Higgins
Selby
Robertson
Murphy

and seeds want to avoid:

Cope (apart from Robbo and O'Sullivan)
Wenbo
Zhang (new kid no one knows anything about but he's 18, won through from round 1 and finished off Walden from 8-8 with two centuries - definitely one to avoid)
Dott

I hope Selby and Williams avoid the above players anyway. And I hope Cope and Wenbo avoid O'Sullivan and Higgins.

Postby Casey

What do people think about Doherty? One to avoid? Has he got one last push in him to cause trouble for the big boys?

Postby GJ

case_master wc wrote:What do people think about Doherty? One to avoid? Has he got one last push in him to cause trouble for the big boys?

if doherty avoids the favourites in round 1 he could do ok

Postby Bourne

case_master wc wrote:What do people think about Doherty? One to avoid? Has he got one last push in him to cause trouble for the big boys?

I've got him as one to avoid for Ding, he loves the Crucible (Ding doesn't btw), been there seen it and done it.

Postby GJ

wildJONESEYE wrote:Avoid nobody just bring it on <ok>

<laugh> :bowdown:

Postby Rocket_ron

StalinESQ wrote:No-one will want Zhanger. What he did was class, not sure if he will be overawed either - seems really cool with it all. <ok>

yes he could be this years unknown quantity

Postby NedB-H

StalinESQ wrote:No-one will want Zhanger. What he did was class, not sure if he will be overawed either - seems really cool with it all. <ok>

:ahh:

How odd did he look standing next to lanky Walden? :chin:

Postby Alex0paul

He said in his interview that he didn't even know what the Crucible was when he visited earlier. I think he is going to be very dangerous.

Postby NedB-H

StalinESQ wrote:
NedB-H wrote:

He would look small up against an umpa lumpa. <ok>

rofl

Postby Wildey

StalinESQ wrote:
NedB-H wrote:

He would look small up against an umpa lumpa. <ok>

so he did stand next to dott as well <laugh>