Post a reply

Heeey

Postby cupotea

Hi! I'm cupotea from Glasgow, new to the forum and relatively new to snooker! I have to confess that a crush on Mark Selby got me into watching the snooker :blush: but I'm now thoroughly hooked! Really enjoyed the UK Championships last week!
Anyway, just thought I'd say hi :D be gentle.

Re: Heeey

Postby Roland

Selby fan :D

Postby cupotea

Haha, yeah. But I can deal with the criticism, even I struggled watching him against Fu.... he's still pretty though

Postby Casey

cupotea wrote:Haha, yeah. But I can deal with the criticism, even I struggled watching him against Fu.... he's still pretty though

He's a poor mans' Stuart Bingham :-)

Postby cupotea

:)
Well don't hold it against me.
Looking forward to learning a bit more about snooker here. Thanks for the welcome, have been having a look about the boards it seems like a nice place.

Postby Witz78

Its a small world. Im playing in a tournament then out on the snake hiss in Glasgow this wknd so your warned haha

Postby cupotea

haha cool, well I hope the weather is better for you I'm meant to be out in town this weekend too, celebrating end of exams woo!
What's the tournament?

Postby Witz78

Playing in The Francis Rossi Classic at the Q Club then heading out West End for a bit then back into city as a mates DJ'ing in a club so well jump the queues thankfully. What Uni u at, i was a Caley man back in the day!

Postby cupotea

Cool, I'm at Glasgow Uni :D

Postby Witz78

Cool, used to always hit the Hive and QM. Cheesy Pop on Thursdays ruled. 6 vodkas and a mixer in a pint glass for £3 was always my drink of choice in there!

Postby cupotea

haha that sounds minging. I only really go to the unions during the day, prefer proper pubs

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:Selby fan :D

Somebody else on this forum who fancies Selby. :D

Postby Smart

cupotea wrote:Hi! I'm cupotea from Glasgow, new to the forum and relatively new to snooker! I have to confess that a crush on Mark Selby got me into watching the snooker :blush: but I'm now thoroughly hooked! Really enjoyed the UK Championships last week!
Anyway, just thought I'd say hi :D be gentle.

hello :wave:

Postby cupotea

hi smart and snookerfan

Postby cupotea

oh do I need to have a certain number of posts before I can have an avatar, tried to upload one but it's not showing.

Postby Roland

It's probably too big, needs to be no bigger than 120x120 pixels

Postby cupotea

aah ok, I shall try again

Postby cupotea

ah, it's worked now, cheers.

Postby Wildey

Welcome to the forum <ok>

Postby Bourne

I like how wild waited until that moment to welcome the young lady :chuckle:

Postby Witz78

Bourne wrote:I like how wild waited until that moment to welcome the young lady :chuckle:

didnt take him long to forget beergit

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:I like how wild waited until that moment to welcome the young lady :chuckle:

i did not wait a single minute.

when i saw the thread i said welcome <ok>

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:

yeah right <doh>

Postby Bourne

Wild wrote:

i did not wait a single minute.

when i saw the thread i said welcome <ok>

Postby cupotea

erm, riiight.
Thanks for the welcome!
You now all need to promise to be nice when I ask lots of questions.

Postby Smart

cupotea wrote:erm, riiight.
Thanks for the welcome!
You now all need to promise to be nice when I ask lots of questions.

can you use more smilies in your posts please <ok> :hankey:

Postby cupotea

:happy: I shall try! <cool>

Postby beergitte

Witz78 wrote:

Don't worry, I won't let him forget about me :evilgrin:

Postby Witz78

so wheres your usual haunts in Glasgow then Cuppa?