Post a reply

Id like to announce my retirement.

Postby Witz78

After months of soul searching ive decided im going to retire from posting about snooker online.
The enthusiasm i had back in the days of only 606 is no longer there and after 5 years of continual debates and arguments ive had it up to here...infact even higher so i aint posting no more. The new fuller snooker online community with the Island, Twitter, Snooker Scene Blog, PSB etc etc means i have far less time to change nappies etc anymore.
Theres more to life than posting about snooker and i dont need the hassle anymore, i want to move on and do other things whilst im still young enough so id just like to say yous can stick your internet snooker debates up your jacksie, its a loada tripe, and no offence to Northern people cos i quite like tripe.

Re: Id like to announce my retirement.

Postby Monique

GOOD RIDDANCE!

Let's get rid of the dead-keyboards; There's enough young star-posters in the making with fire (or ink) in their bellies who only dream to take the job and grace us with their insights. You never knew how fortunate you were to contribute to this place for free but hey! You were never to reach any of Wilds highs anyway, do you?

Maybe pick up a cue instead and become a pro snooker player? That's an easy job. And well paid. ;)

Re: Id like to announce my retirement.

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:After months of soul searching ive decided im going to retire from posting about snooker online.
The enthusiasm i had back in the days of only 606 is no longer there and after 5 years of continual debates and arguments ive had it up to here...infact even higher so i aint posting no more. The new fuller snooker online community with the Island, Twitter, Snooker Scene Blog, PSB etc etc means i have far less time to change nappies etc anymore.
Theres more to life than posting about snooker and i dont need the hassle anymore, i want to move on and do other things whilst im still young enough so id just like to say yous can stick your internet snooker debates up your jacksie, its a loada tripe, and no offence to Northern people cos i quite like tripe.

rofl rofl