Topic locked

Re: Premier League 2011: Finals Weekend (Hopton on Sea,Norfo

Postby Andre147

Snooker Overdrive wrote:It shows who important snooker is for Sky. 4 channels and still there's no live snooker from the beginning of the biggest final they broadcast.

Could not agree more... why didnt they just move it to another sky channel? its the final for christ sakes.... the biggest event they show, and still... its only on the red button... :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td: >-(

Hope that federer does the job really quick so I can watch this

Postby Witz78

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I could try and find a live stream for this. But I'm watching St. Trinians on Channel 4 + 1.

Decisions......

The PL is still snooker and if you want to call yourself SnookerFan you have to watch it, otherwise you're officially a phony :john:

he probably frequents the Pineapple Dance Studios :limp: forum under the username DancefloorFan too <doh>

Postby SnookerFan

Snooker Overdrive wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:I could try and find a live stream for this. But I'm watching St. Trinians on Channel 4 + 1.

Decisions......

The PL is still snooker and if you want to call yourself SnookerFan you have to watch it, otherwise you're officially a phony :john:

Postby Tubberlad

O'Sullivan is playing well this season... but it would be interesting to see if Higgins can raise his game from what it's been so far this season, his awesome form of last year hasn't been in full show YET this season, but I think a few great Higgins-O'Sullivan showdowns would be really good for the game. I'd like to see a few proper games between the two of them on-song this season, and Trump too... see where snooker really stands right now.

Postby Casey

It was a really strange match. Ding played awful to go 4 -0 down, started to find a bit of form but was killed by kicks in the 6th and 7th frame. I don't think he would have won anyway but 7 -1 wasn't a fair scoreline.

Postby Wildey

Casey wrote:It was a really strange match. Ding played awful to go 4 -0 down, started to find a bit of form but was killed by kicks in the 6th and 7th frame. I don't think he would have won anyway but 7 -1 wasn't a fair scoreline.

to be honest Ding made Ronnie look good with some awfull snooker and had ding been 3-1 up or 2-2 after 4 thoes kicks would not have been as bad. but when you 4-0 down and getting bad luck it is your own fault for being 4-0 down in the first place.

Postby simplysnooker

Had really good seats, second row behind Ding. Ronnie pulled off some great long pots and thoroughly deserved to win, if Ding hadn't of got the kicks he did it would have been 7-2 or 7-3. Hopefully Ronnie can produce this form at the UK as he will be a force to be reckoned with. The crowd were good and gave support mainly to Ronnie, some to Ding also. I met Ding as I was walking out of the place, he stayed for a few minutes to sign stuff and have pictures, credit to the man.

Postby SnookerFan

simplysnooker wrote:Had really good seats, second row behind Ding. Ronnie pulled off some great long pots and thoroughly deserved to win, if Ding hadn't of got the kicks he did it would have been 7-2 or 7-3. Hopefully Ronnie can produce this form at the UK as he will be a force to be reckoned with. The crowd were good and gave support mainly to Ronnie, some to Ding also. I met Ding as I was walking out of the place, he stayed for a few minutes to sign stuff and have pictures, credit to the man.

Wembley boo-boys. :grrr: