Post a reply

Re: Terry Griffiths

Postby Roland

Wish I'd asked him about the 1988 semi against Jimmy...

Postby stuso147

Hi Im team captain in Terry Griffiths matchroom and he has most probably the best facilitlies in the whole of Wales .We have kids of all ages playing for our team all brought on with encouragement from Terry and players like me of the older ilk ,and its a pleasure to see some of them doing so well, including a certain Jame Clarke who we all feel could make the top grade.Terry always makes visitors very welcome and the club caters for all enthusiasts from the beginner to the accomplished snooker player.The club is worth paying a visit if you ever get the chance to visit Llanelli all are welcome .

Postby weewelshwitch

Go on the Matchroom!!

Best snooker club in the world, never mind Wales.

Great facilities, great staff, great atmosphere.

I miss it every day.

Postby Wildey

Great Interview.

looking forward to part 2.

Postby SnookerFan

stuso147 wrote:Hi Im team captain in Terry Griffiths matchroom and he has most probably the best facilitlies in the whole of Wales .We have kids of all ages playing for our team all brought on with encouragement from Terry and players like me of the older ilk ,and its a pleasure to see some of them doing so well, including a certain Jame Clarke who we all feel could make the top grade.Terry always makes visitors very welcome and the club caters for all enthusiasts from the beginner to the accomplished snooker player.The club is worth paying a visit if you ever get the chance to visit Llanelli all are welcome .

:welcomes:

Postby hitman_ronnie1

excellent player.

god he was boring though.

my dad hated him with a passion. :-D

Postby Sickpotter

"But it’s just that they think the world owes them a living and it doesn’t. It’s a tough world and you’ve got to be exceptionally good to make the top."

Love this statement....might not go over so well with those who think players should be making a living just because they qualified for the circuit :john:

Postby Wildey

Smart wrote:
Sonny wrote:Wish I'd asked him about the 1988 semi against Jimmy...

I have never totally got over that defeat, that one hurt bad. :grrr:

yeah even i can still feel the pain from that one.

Postby Anders

Great interview. Such a nice bloke.

Just started chatting to me at PTC one about the golf! Legend!