Topic locked

Apology to Higgins

Postby Casey

A thread for any members that pre-judged Higgins and said he was guilty of frame fixing. if you wish to apologise please post here.

Just to reiterate after the investigation, viewing the full video etc the WPBSA withdrew their case due to evidence in Higgins favour.

The tribunal have also found that they believed Higgins' account of intimidation.

Higgins :bowdown: :D

Re: Apology to Higgins

Postby SnookerFan

case_master wrote:A thread for any members that pre-judged Higgins and said he was guilty of frame fixing. if you wish to apologise please post here.

Just to reiterate after the investigation, viewing the full video etc the WPBSA withdrew their case due to evidence in Higgins favour.

The tribunal have also found that they believed Higgins' account of intimidation.

Higgins :bowdown: :D

Like anybody is going to do that. <laugh>

Postby Tubberlad

I just found this thread now! No thanks Case, I'll pass on this one <laugh>

Postby Bourne

I'll never apologise to him for what he did in May.

Postby Muppet147

case_master wrote:
The tribunal have also found that they believed Higgins' account of intimidation

They must be a gullible group of twits. Higgins's lies about Russian gangsters were laughable. He should be in prison.

Postby Smart

Muppet147 wrote:
case_master wrote:
The tribunal have also found that they believed Higgins' account of intimidation

They must be a gullible group of twits. Higgins's lies about Russian gangsters were laughable. He should be in prison.

:D :D :D :D :D

how do you swallow 300 thousand John :gag:

Postby Wildey

Tubberlad wrote:I just found this thread now! No thanks Case, I'll pass on this one <laugh>

thanks tubbs .

its like chronic indigestion

Postby Roland

wtf is this doing in active topics?

:lock: