Topic locked

Premier League 2011: Week 8 (Southampton)

Postby Wildey

After 11 Days with no snooker its back this week in Southampton the Premier League and a continuation of the New format This year there are 10 players competing in an overall group-stage, with, once again, 4 semi-finalists going through to the finals weekend in Norfolk in November. Each week there will be 2 semi-finals and a final. Week Eight sees World No 7 Judd Trump Take on The King of Shot clock and Former World Champion Ronnie O'Sullivan and in the Other Match Former World Champion Neil Robertson Taking on the Reigning Masters Champion Ding Junhui. with the two winners facing each other in the final.

The 10 competing players are:

Allister Carter
Ding Junhui
John Higgins
Shaun Murphy
Ronnie O'Sullivan
Neil Robertson
Matthew Stevens
Judd Trump
Jimmy White
Mark Williams
Week Eight: Thursday 3rd November (19:30 BST)

Semi Final: Judd Trump v Ronnie O'Sullivan
Semi Final: Neil Robertson v Ding Junhui

Final: Judd Trump or Ronnie O'Sullivan v Neil Robertson or Ding Junhui
Premier League
Fixtures
Prediction Contest

Image Image

Re: Premier League 2011: Week 8 (Southampton)

Postby Muppet147

Smart wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Great line-up. Hopefully, Ding will defeat the overrated Aussie with something to spare.

O'Sullivan v Trump is on paper a great match but I think ROS will win comfortably.

Overrated by who :gag:

Whom. :gag:

Re: Premier League 2011: Week 8 (Southampton)

Postby Smart

Muppet147 wrote:
Smart wrote:
Muppet147 wrote:Great line-up. Hopefully, Ding will defeat the overrated Aussie with something to spare.

O'Sullivan v Trump is on paper a great match but I think ROS will win comfortably.

Overrated by who :gag:

Whom. :gag:

you say tomato, I say little red thing :gag: