Topic locked

Final tickets

Postby ScottCorno

What's the procedure for tickets for the world champs final.

2012 will be my third time going up, having previously gone up for 1st and 2nd round games, but final tickets are currently unavailable and I don't know what usually happens.

Re: Final tickets

Postby Witz78

there already sold out but loads on ebay already

the touts should be stopped

people just cashing in on snookers popularity now to make a fast buck

Postby ScottCorno

Oh rubbish, totally agree about the touting though.

2nd round or semis it'll have to be then.

Postby Wildey

http://www.worldsnooker.com/page/NewsAr ... 36,00.html

on Twitter Ally Butt asked me for advice on Getting Tickets for Matches and When Does Ronnie play point is we dont even know if Ronnie will be seeded yet so theres no way of knowing and nobody will know until seeding cut off end of February.

So you either get them Blind or wait by the Looks of it More people are Taking a Quicker Gamble than Last year

Postby Roland

What's happened is they've announced the date, released the tickets and the first 5 rows are unavailable. I don't know what they're playing at with that one but it means I'm hanging on until the draw is known and if that means using eBay nearer the time then so be it. I tried to do it by the book, but that really snake hissed me off.

In fact I'll go as far as to say I did actually get some tickets before I realised what was going on, but I'll probably sell them on eBay myself if suddenly the good seats become available. Obviously the front row charlies will be there like the Coventry bloke and his stupid teddy bear but there aren't enough of them to fill out rows A to E for 17 consecutive bloody days!

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:What's happened is they've announced the date, released the tickets and the first 5 rows are unavailable. I don't know what they're playing at with that one but it means I'm hanging on until the draw is known and if that means using eBay nearer the time then so be it. I tried to do it by the book, but that really snake hissed me off.

In fact I'll go as far as to say I did actually get some tickets before I realised what was going on, but I'll probably sell them on eBay myself if suddenly the good seats become available. Obviously the front row charlies will be there like the Coventry bloke and his stupid teddy bear but there aren't enough of them to fill out rows A to E for 17 consecutive bloody days!

That just doesent Make any sense.

might aswell just not put them on sale until after the Seeding cut of in February.

Postby Roland

Exactly. So those die hard who book early get the cheap seats. Just stupid.