Post a reply

Ben Harrison trick shots (Practice)

Postby nah444

Hi,

I have got some cool videos of Ben Harrison doing some trick shots in practice that u guys may like. :-D

Toe Shot

and

Long backhand

enjoy

Re: Ben Harrison trick shots (Practice)

Postby Roland

Ben Harrison is it a 131, 133, 136 - officially recorded as a 133, it's actually a 131. Whatever, enjoy. He's at 2-2 having just had a frame stolen from a 2-1 lead which should've been 3-1. You can watch it in 720 pixels

Postby Bourne

First proper frame i've seen from him and must say he's a lot slower round the table than I expected. But I like his confident style <ok>

Postby Roland

he knocked in a 70+ in frame 2 in about 3 minutes, the balls and the match situation dictated the pace in this break. His safety game has definitely come on since the Pink Ribbon - the match against Craigie was very drawn out with way more safety shots than pots a lot of the time. If the balls are spread out like they are in this clip, you need to pick your way around the table with care, when they're all bunched between pink and black and colours on spots with black and pink available to all pockets, it's easier to play at a quicker pace.

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:he knocked in a 70+ in frame 2 in about 3 minutes, the balls and the match situation dictated the pace in this break. His safety game has definitely come on since the Pink Ribbon - the match against Craigie was very drawn out with way more safety shots than pots a lot of the time. If the balls are spread out like they are in this clip, you need to pick your way around the table with care, when they're all bunched between pink and black and colours on spots with black and pink available to all pockets, it's easier to play at a quicker pace.

yes you look at someone like cope he has no light and shade he has one tempo that will get you so far then you hit a brick wall.

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:Ben Harrison is it a 131, 133, 136 - officially recorded as a 133, it's actually a 131. Whatever, enjoy. He's at 2-2 having just had a frame stolen from a 2-1 lead which should've been 3-1. You can watch it in 720 pixels

how the hell can it OFFICIALLY be recorded as a 133 by the way <doh>

Postby Roland

No ref and these amateurs don't call out score as they mark so when your watching if you're not counting you're guessing. It was only on 67 when the marker confirmed the break then I miscounted and thought the last red was for the century hence thinking it was 133, which I told Ben and he told World Snooker results service (ie Paul Collier and Martin Clark). My fault :redneck: