Topic locked

Re: PTC 6 (The Warsaw Classic) !!!

Postby Witz78

Sonny wrote:Davis did hold the draw up considerably

bulk of games went the distance, was hardly just Davis, Sure his marathon match with King meant he was constantly playing catch up all day but makes me laugh at some of you moaning about longer tight matches yet yous are the very same people up in arms against the shortened format, shot clocks etc.

i suppose Davis held up the last PTC too when he was still on the table at half 1 on Sunday morning, fact of the matter is these PTC schedules are roll on roll off and are very tight so it doesnt take much for things to fall behind. Anyway the semi was done a good half hour before the final. That was as much rest as most guys got yday bar Robbo.

Postby Roland

Just saying paperbackwriter saw it as she saw it and she was there. You can have a different opinion to witz and wild without being a "plank"

Postby Witz78

mediter wrote:
mediter wrote:
Wild wrote:thank you paperbackwriter for making witz looklike a plank <laugh>

First day it was still fun, he was making all kinds of mistakes starting from fouling when breaking and yet he won, I wanted him to have a good tournament- but today whole day with Steve Davis was more like a nightmare, sorry.

rofl

:john: ;-)

Yeah wild, HE is a plank :-D

On any given day on any given anglo-american country. And soon here too if he can´t change m8. For Example, USA is the land of the free and the home of the brave. But he and his fellas seems to think they are so fu.... clever that they can use personal freedom (manipulating & talking rubbish) to rape whole nation´s freedom.

What´s going to happen then ? Condeding the power, changing their approach, peacefull revolutio, revolutin with USA ?? Don´t know. I have nothing personal against them, but it is like I explained. Absolute rubbish.

I'll have one of what your drinking :excite:

Postby Casey

6 out of 6 in ranking finals and 8 out of 8 in professional finals. Fantastic record, however it will soon add pressure to him trying to keep that up.

Postby Witz78

Casey wrote:6 out of 6 in ranking finals and 8 out of 8 in professional finals. Fantastic record, however it will soon add pressure to him trying to keep that up.

can the Premier League one REALLY be classed as a proper final :john:

Postby Wildey

wow mediter has has a few <laugh>

Witz nobody especially me going to begrudge him anything great player but hes nowhere newar the player he was 3 years ago even.

he gets through matches with grinding and grinding hard fair play to him that what you got to do but it also highlights how hard playing that type of player is for youngsters Jack Lisowski is a up and comer 20 year old and some of his play is outstanding but Steve Negativity beat him.

people say the 90s was weaker but that type of player was around every corner they hardly clered in one they hardly made big breaks but they made life far harder than someone that atacks the game does.

Snooker is a game of the mind if you can work on players minds they will start to miss and it snowballs.

Postby Casey

Witz78 wrote:
Casey wrote:6 out of 6 in ranking finals and 8 out of 8 in professional finals. Fantastic record, however it will soon add pressure to him trying to keep that up.

Ha! I would say not ;-)

I meant the B&H Championship he won a few years back.

Postby SnookerFan

Casey wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Ha! I would say not ;-)

rofl

Postby Witz78

Casey wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Ha! I would say not ;-)

when did he win the B&H Champs? :shrug:

when you said 8/8 i assumed u meant the PTC was the 8th and the PL last week was the 7th cos up to then all we ever heard from GJ was 6/6

Postby GJ

Witz78 wrote:
Casey wrote:
Witz78 wrote:

Ha! I would say not ;-)

when did he win the B&H Champs? :shrug:

when you said 8/8 i assumed u meant the PTC was the 8th and the PL last week was the 7th cos up to then all we ever heard from GJ was 6/6

its 6 out of 6 in non tp events <doh>