Topic locked

PTC 7 (The Kay Suzanne Memorial Trophy) !!!!

Postby Wildey

Wednesday 5th~Sunday 9th of October at The South West Snooker Academy, Gloucester

Amateur Qualifying Rounds will take place on Wednesday 5th and Thursday 6th of October with Main Draw Starting Friday 7th of October

PTC 7 is with a difference its played in Memory of the Sister of SWSA Boss Paul Mount and for The recognition of Breast Cancer Care month.

After PTC 6 in Warsaw where a few top players was missing this week they are back and in Pink as the waistcoats and bow ties are binned and Pink Polo Shirts are Worn.

So After his Success Last Week Can Neil Robertson Follow that up with another PTC this week ?

or Maybe The Returning Players including World No 1 Mark Selby,John Higgins and Ronnie O'Sullivan Can Put their Name on this Trophy.

interesting Last 128 Matches

Ryan Day v Daniel Wells
Marcus Campbell v Liu Chuang
Dominic Dale v Kacper Filipiak
Neil Robertson v Anthony Hamilton
Andrew Higginson v Marco Fu
Matthew Selt v Jack Lisowski
Michael Holt v Mark J Williams
Fergal O'Brien v Liang Wenbo
Kurt Maflin v Shaun Murphy
Alan Mcmanus v Peter Ebdon

DRAW

QUALIFYING FORMAT OF PLAY

MAIN DRAW FORMAT OF PLAY

SWSA WEBSITE

PREDICTION CONTEST

Image Image

Re: PTC 7 (The Kay Suzanne Memorial Trophy) !!!!

Postby Wildey

Tubberlad wrote:Who is Kay Suzanne? (no disrespect intended with that question, just wundrin')

sister of paul mount she lost her battle with Breast Cancer ...

Postby GJ

So After his Success Last Week Can Neil Robertson Follow that up with another PTC this week ?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:So After his Success Last Week Can Neil Robertson Follow that up with another PTC this week ?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ive a sneaky feeling Ronnie will win this, think hell take one look at the prov rankings like he did at start of the 1st window before PTC1 and think "rubbish, id better actually get my finger out here and try"

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:
GJ wrote:So After his Success Last Week Can Neil Robertson Follow that up with another PTC this week ?

ive a sneaky feeling Ronnie will win this, think hell take one look at the prov rankings like he did at start of the 1st window before PTC1 and think "rubbish, id better actually get my finger out here and try"

doesent matter if he does or he doesent if other player plays better he will lose.

trying is one thing everything coming to gether is another.

Postby Bourne

Duno I think even now there's still more than enough to suggest an O'Sullivan at his best is still the toughest test in this sport. How frequent those days are is obviously the sticking point and I disagree with Witz, I can't see it coming here.

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Duno I think even now there's still more than enough to suggest an O'Sullivan at his best is still the toughest test in this sport. How frequent those days are is obviously the sticking point and I disagree with Witz, I can't see it coming here.

of course he is but its not there like turning a tap witz seem to think it is...

not anymore

Postby Tubberlad

Bourne wrote:Duno I think even now there's still more than enough to suggest an O'Sullivan at his best is still the toughest test in this sport. How frequent those days are is obviously the sticking point and I disagree with Witz, I can't see it coming here.

An O'Sullivan at his best has been the toughest test in this game's history and I honestly don't think it's a test that anyone's really passed or come close to passing. But I haven't seen him play at his very very best since he played Hendry in 2008.

Postby vodkadiet

Tubberlad wrote:

An O'Sullivan at his best has been the toughest test in this game's history and I honestly don't think it's a test that anyone's really passed or come close to passing. But I haven't seen him play at his very very best since he played Hendry in 2008.

'OSullivan at his best'; the most overused, meaningless term in snooker history. Is this for 3 frames of a tournament or 4?

What matters is titles won. O'Sullivan has bottled too many big matches, and that won't change now. He is not getting any younger either.

Face it, the boy's best days are gone. He should stick with events that suit his concentration span, PL,Power Snooker, and Snooker Shoot Out should be his priorities.

Postby Wildey

witz78 Martin Endersby
@BenHarrison147 who u got in the qualifiers at this PTC mate?

ive had this up since sunday night but just so that Mr Magoo Witz sees it ive decided to made it bigger :redneck:

Wednesday 5th of October

9am

Jordan Winbourne v Jamie Barrett
Geoff Williams v Hassan Khan
Shaun Wilkes v Christopher Norbury
David Bailey v Liam Monk
Douglas Hogan v Sydney Wilson
Les Dodd v John Sutton
Callum Lloyd v Patrick Wallace
Michael Leslie v Reanne Evans

Aprox 11am

Robert Tickner v Duane Jones
John Whitty v Jamie Rhys Clarke
Ashley Wright v Steve Ventham
Shane Castle v Mitchell Mann
Jamie Walker v Alex Taubman
Lewis Mayers v Danny Brindle
Ricky Norris v Oliver Brown
Martin O'Donnell v Ross Summers

Aprox 1pm

Jonathan Birch v Michael Wasley
James Buck v Adam Bobat
David Gray v Del Smith
Ryan Causton v Lee Page
Joe Delaney v Christopher Keogan
Marc Harman v Zak Surety
Jamie O'Neill v Joel Walker
Kyren Wilson v Chen Zhe

Aprox 3pm

Ian Glover v Bash Maqsood
James Hill v James Cahill
Marek Slomianowski v Gareth Allen
Ian Stark v Martin Ball
Mike Finn v Phil O'Kane
George Marter v Nick Jennings
Darren Bond v George Pragnall
Ben Harrison v Stephen Craigie

Aprox 5pm

Greg Batten v Richard King
Tony Knowles v James McGouran
Marc Davis v David Birley
Michael Wild v Najmur Khan
Jonathan Fulcher v Billy Castle
Tom Maxfield v Ross Jones
Thomas Emes v Zhang Anda
Andrew Milliard v Sean O'Sullivan

Aprox 7pm

Justin Astley v John Woods
Allan Taylor v Kishan Hirani
Thanawat Tirapongpaiboon v Terry Challenger
Dale Pope v Matthew Day
Lim Kiat v Kashif Khan
Ian Burns v Mitchell Travis
Sam Harvey v Hans Blanckaert
Brent Kolbeck v James Welsh

Aprox 9pm

Michael Judge v Gary Weeks
Brien Morgan v Rees Carter
Jake Nicholson v Lee Farebrother
Adam Nash v Tommy Ang
James Brown v Nikolas Charalambous

Postby GJ

Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Sonny, what happened to the proposed interview with Double J ?

Joe Johnson ??

must be him :gag:

it cant be Shailesh Jogia

as hes SJ

Postby Witz78

GJ wrote:
Wild wrote:
Witz78 wrote:Sonny, what happened to the proposed interview with Double J ?

Joe Johnson ??

must be him :gag:

it cant be Shailesh Jogia

as hes SJ

I doubt Joe is Johnsons first name either ;-)

Postby Roland

What's happening is you and smart told him I'd like to interview him and then set it up in front of me :redneck:

Truth is I've been a bit lazy with interviews recently, I've got loads of contacts but haven't chased them. I'll take whatever comes my way at SWSA so right now the intention is to get as many interviews as possible but I haven't a clue who. Pretty sure I'll get Mike Dunn because at the Pink Ribbon we were literally sitting down about to start and he was called away because he was on.

I think I'll be able to get Ben Woolaston through Matt, and I'm sure I'll get a couple of OnQ players through Janie and Sarah and if I see JJ I'll try and bag him. I've prepared as much as I can for on the fly interviews, but I think any big names with a career behind them I'll go for contact details and an interview when I've had time to prepare.

The thing as well is that at PTCs players are likely to be whisked off at any moment, and if they are going to play again within a couple of hours the last thing most will want to do is be interviewed. And then you've got the fact when people lose they tend to bugger off quickly to contend with so I'll get what I can get.

Any questions you have for any player you think I might get to interview, go for it. If I get agreement with a bit of time in between, I'll come to this topic and say who and give whoever is online at the time a chance to ask a question.