Post a reply

Snookered the Magazine - Tie up with WS

Postby gallantrabbit

I don't know if anyone has noticed but Chris Haill's excellent virtual snooker magazine 'Snookered' has been honoured with a tie up to the World Association.
I've been in touch with Chris and receive his magazine and it's certainly a good read.
What I'm wondering is if this is a deliberate knock to the time old Snooker Scene, which as a long time snooker voice, has constantly questioned and challenged, not just this, but other snooker governing bodies. I have personal experience of this after raising questions about the Brazil Masters with Dave Hendon which helped make up a challenging article on the tournament.
I'm quite sure that Chris Haill won't be a conformist, but just wondered if this might be a deliberate snub on WSs behalf??

Re: Snookered the Magazine - Tie up with WS

Postby Wildey

dont think Clive Everton wants to be tied up to the WSA he wants the total right to tell them whats what..

Postby gallantrabbit

I'm sure you're right Wild. Just seems strange ish) that something so new seems to have instant approval.
Good luck to Chris though with his initiative as its a great one.

Postby Wildey

gallantrabbit wrote:I'm sure you're right Wild. Just seems strange ish) that something so new seems to have instant approval.
Good luck to Chris though with his initiative as its a great one.

im sure its nothing personel its not as if clive has ever had a problem with Hearn just the way WSA used to be run