Post a reply

Hiya lads-practice-pain in the bum

Postby Sharky

Been a while since I've been here as DF takes up all my time...however; Can someone point me in the direction of some practice techniques. I had an hour today and I could only think of two. Ten reds down the middle and the colours on spot; try to clear up as quick as possible and the other was five reds around the black, pink and leave the blue on. They worked well but the pots were largely from less than a metre (often half that). I need to work on my long game and also blind pockets.

Re: Hiya lads-practice-pain in the bum

Postby markj147

Go to 147academy.com loads of routines and articles written by PJ Nolan in pdf form. Han is working her way through them. Just look in coaching material link.

Postby 9baller

Hi I'm new to this site and will introduce myself formally but thanks for this information. This has blown away the belief that I had that there aren't many drills you can do in snooker. I shall take these to the snooker hall next time :-)

Postby 9baller

snooker gym run by Nic Barrow has tons of stuff you can get for free. Some really good potting exercises! Wouldnt pay £75 an hour for coaching with him or pay for the stuff on the site yet because it's probably past my level, but the 'red ball' level stuff is priceless anyway!

Good luck!