Topic locked

Re: Premier League Venues and Fixtures !!!!

Postby Wildey

Witz78 wrote:i dont mind Ding to be fair, so ill be hoping he has two 3-0 wins on the night.

Juts driving to it, so wont be chucked out.

A few "Cmon Neil" shouts after Higgins misses be about as rowdy as ill get id imagine

not keen on the format heard a few people say they did not like drawn games at the end of the night but that what a League is 2 for a win 1 for a draw.

its obvious Barry Hearn has gone after the Legends Tour module with the format don't think it really works TBH.

Postby SnookerFan

Not seen enough to judge. I don't have Sky Sports, so my soul viewing of this year's competition was four frames of Ronnie and Smurph the other week. I didn't even see the decider. rofl

Is it worth dragging a couple of mates to watch it in the pub to celebrate my birthday Mr. Wild? Or should I just do otherwise?
Last edited by SnookerFan on 19 Sep 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:dont know why he didnt just make matches best of 7 instead of best of 6 instead so that there were 2 winners every night instead of drawn matches

That would make far too much sense....

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:Not seen enough to judge. I don't have Sky Sports, so my soul viewing of this year's competition was four frames of Ronnie and Smurph the other week. I didn't even see the decider. rofl

Is it worth dragging a couple of mates to watch it in the pub to celebrate my birthday Mr. Wild? Or should I just do otherwise?

go dancing :win:

then you can tell witz you went dancing while hes watching higgins play <laugh>

Postby SnookerFan

Witz78 wrote:It would be a tad ironic if your in the pub whilst im sitting in an arena watching snooker

rofl rofl Especially as I hate the Premier League, so would probably end up not watching it.

Postby SnookerFan

You just brought back a lot of memories though Witz. :D When I was living with my ex-flatmate, I used to go down the pub if they got on my tits, and if it was Thursday I'd ask for the Premier League on. One time, I came back home and made a fish finger sandwich whilst a bit squiffy, and nearly burned the house down.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:You just brought back a lot of memories though Witz. :D When I was living with my ex-flatmate, I used to go down the pub if they got on my tits, and if it was Thursday I'd ask for the Premier League on. One time, I came back home and made a fish finger sandwich whilst a bit squiffy, and nearly burned the house down.

croydon has a fetish about burning things down lol